• 12 •

Class began again right after recess.

Jungkook couldn't stop stomping his feet fast but soundless under the desk looking at jimin's empty chair.

His face was hot, his fists were held tighter trying to calm himself down. What he saw earlier at the old janitor's room was something he never wished for.

He always felt jimin was special to him but sometimes he didn't want to admit it, maybe too shy to tell him that taking away jimin's virginity had left something that sparked his feelings.

And he hated himself for that.

What is taking him so long..

"I'm sorry i'm late" jimin ran in bowing to the teacher and ran to his seat.

He panted at his seat after running and turned to his side.

Jungkook naturally pretending to draw random things on his notebook ignoring jimin being late.

Throughout the whole class jimin couldn't focus. He kept on staring at his hands under the desk not blinking for about a few minutes.

Jungkook noticed him and could tell that jimin's having second thoughts. And he might have a chance to claim jimin as his.

After class ended, jimin got up and packed his things quickly leaving the class. Jungkook didn't even realise until he left.

Strange feelings built in jungkook's mind. Dying to know but scared to find out.

\\at jk's house//

As jungkook got home he sat at the counter in the kitchen waiting for his mum to serve him homemade lunch.

"Why the gloomy face" jk's mum puts a plate on the counter.

"I'm fine"

"I know you the most jungkookie. You can tell me"

"I.. i have someone i like" jungkook looked at his mum while she was preparing

"Well that's good news. And about time too"

"But he might like someone else" jungkook pursed his lips

"Hey that's normal. Tell him how you feel. He might change his mind" she shrugged

Jungkook hummed with a nod holding a fork playing with his food.

As he was eating, a text came in.

Jm; Kookie ah, do you want to come over?

He smiled to his ears feeling glad that jimin still think about him. And inviting him to come over made him feel that jimin didn't ignore him as a friend.

\\at jimin's//

The two were on the the bed facing the playstation jungkook brought playing a Fifa game and suddenly jimin paused the game.

"Kookie.." he shifted his eyes from jungkook to his feet.

Jungkook just waited for him to speak up but in deep in his heart he really hoped it's not about yoongi.

"How does a real relationship feels like ?" he darted innocently at jungkook's face.

"I never been in one" jungkook simply responded.

"Oh really?" Jungkook nodded

"I've been thinking alot.." hearing that, jungkook gulped not wanting to hear a hurtful statement

"How would you feel if i-"

"I think i got to go" jungkook got up quickly gathering his stuff and walked to the door,

"Your game!" Jimin pointed to the playstation

"You can keep it" and he left.

Jungkook was just too scared to face the truth that jimin was about to reveal. He somehow felt like he's not ready to listen to jimin's confession towards yoongi.

A few days at school jungkook had been avoiding jimin for all reasons. He wouldn't hang out with him, talk to him or even look at him though they're deskmates.

He would even go lock himself in the toilet for no reason if jimin ever called out for him a distance away.

It's been hectic for both jimin and jungkook though they neither of them knew what they had in mind was the same thing or not.

Eventually, jimin only had yoongi to rely on. Lately yoongi would skip class to meet jimin during his recess.

Both of them were quite suspicious of jungkook.

Why's he being that way ?

As class ended, jungkook didn't realise jimin went out first. Whatever he thought.

Reaching the parking lot, a familiar creature was leaning on his motorbike waiting there while crossing his arms.

"Jimin ah.." jungkook blankly stared at him

"What's wrong with you? You've been avoiding me for a week." Jimin pouted with furrowed eyebrows

"It's not that jiminie.." he paused as jimin raised his hand to his face stopping him

"Do you know how hard it was to not talk to the only person i'm comfortable with? Is it because you gave me supplies at home and got my window fixed? I never asked for those and i can pay you back, you don't even have to ask" he sighed

"Jim-"

"Did i do something wrong ? You could have told me and i am so stressed lately with my mixed feelings. I didn't know what to do and you weren't even there and-"

Jungkook hugged him.

A tight hug. A hug that's stronger than anything he'd ever known as if holding him wasn't quite enough. He felt more alive that he had been in so very long.

So if it would be okay, if it's what the latter wanted too, to wrap those arms around him every chance the universe was kind enough to bring.

And so he did.

A/n: Hi beautiful readers,
i am grateful that you guys
would wait, it's a bit late
since i got into college
dealing with registering
classes and all. But surely
i'll keep updating,
thanks  🖤