• 57 •

9pm,

Jimin waited outside by the parking lot feeling all sorts of things attacking him at once. The surrounding was dark, quiet, just like how he felt inside of him.

Anxiety, confusion, discouragement, fear.

Of what? His feelings.

"Don't you think you still need time?"

"He breaks your heart"

"Don't forget you cried a lot too"

"One day he loves you"

"Suddenly you're strangers again"

It's like all the negativities came running back to him again after he finally got to escape. He's not even ready to face all of that yet.

He calmed himself down, rubbing his chest as he breathed in and out. He closed his eyes shut brushing off every thought he loathed. Suddenly-

"Boo !",

Jimin flinched as he felt hands on his shoulder from the back startling him. Jungkook from the back surprised him as he sneaked behind Jimin who stood alone.

"You don't shout. Was that too simple?", Jungkook laughed at himself as he turned Jimin's small body around to face him.

He stopped his laugh as he saw Jimin with eyes closed letting out a deep sigh.

"Hey, were you that surprised ?? I'm sorry", Jungkook bent down to look at Jimin's face.

Jimin opened his eyes to look at Jungkook showing his unintended red eyes.

"Jiminie i'm sorry seriously", Jungkook panicked.

Jimin wiped his own tears and let himself embrace the taller into a hug. Jungkook unconsciously hugged back thinking he crossed a line that made Jimin cry.

Jungkook held Jimin tight while stroking his back while Jimin leaned his head on the taller's chest and gripped his shirt above his torso.

"I won't do it again. I promise"

Jimin loosened the grip making Jungkook let go too. He looked at Jungkook in the eyes before smiling.

"Let's go"

Jungkook pouted a confusion on his face as Jimin walked forward. He tried to catch up until he held Jimin by the hands as they walked together.

Jungkook drove quietly as he glanced at Jimin who just stared out the window. He began to worry.

"You sure you okay?"

Jimin just nodded. Jungkook stopped at a red light and turned to Jimin who zoned out.

"Does this has anything to do with your meds?"

"No", Jimin whispered as he smiled weakly.

"Do you want me to send you home?", Jungkook was making sure if Jimin felt uncomfortable at the moment.

"Are you cancelling our first date after we got back together?", Jimin smirked.

"I just wanna make sure you're okay. I don't mind if we cancel tonight", Jungkook held Jimin's hand.

"Well I mind" he sassed,

"And I'm okay", Jimin nodded intertwined as Jungkook hit the green light.

Jungkook had his eyes straight ahead driving. He took Jimin's hand to his lips planting a kiss making Jimin grew a smile as they continued the ride.