• 6 •

Hearing jimin calling his name in his hold snapped him out of the euphoric stance. He let go off him quickly backing off. Looking the other ways as a deep pink blush burning up his cheek realising what he just did.

"I'm sorry—", "it's cool"
Jimin ignored the awkwardness and pouted feeling bad towards jungkook, he must have been waiting all alone in the evening when jimin was with yoongi, helping him and discovering a small new world in the school building. He looked at jungkook whose trying to arrange his words,

"Sorry" jimin with worried eyes bit his lower lips shifting his look to his feet feeling guilty as ever, feeling as if he betrayed a friend, breaking a promise for someone who helped him through his toughest and terrifying time.

Jungkook didn't want to scold jimin after seeing him pout and feeling bad like a little mochi even though he had tons of lecturing packages in his mind. Looking at him just standing right there next to him with his hands at the back and his foot nibbling the grass on the ground made him smile. He's just relieved that jimin was ok.

Before, he didn't really mind if he couldn't come to meet him, but not receiving any info about him, not knowing where jimin could be found had him worried as fuck. But why would he? Why would jungkook be worrying a lot about the new kid ? Is it because he helped him once and having the urge to protect him again.. or is it because he brought him to his favourite spot and would want to bring him there again.. or maybe he's fallen for him. And maybe.. all of them.

Jimin looked up as he felt a hand patting and rubbing his hair. Jungkook smirked to him walking away to his ride. Jimin like a baby ran to stop him before he could wear his helmet grabbing him by the hand.

"Don't be mad jungkook" now both his hands grabbed jungkook's arm.

"I'm not" he simply responded

"But still i'll make it up to you, double make up" he desperately said

"Do you have ramen?"

"Huh? Ra-ramen?"

"You never had ramen before?" Jungkook sarcastically asked

"Of course i do! But why?"

"Make me one at your house. It's a punishment for not coming and had me waiting there like a freaking statue"

"Ok.."

With that, jimin led him to his house, the rusty handle on the staircase, the blinking light that might die in a few days, a bad smell of stained pee at the corner of the wall had jungkook feeling bad for jimin living in this state of place. He opened the door letting jungkook come into his small apartment. He looked around, the narrow yet tidy arrangement, no dust, just a leaking ceiling, a broken window and japanese type of dining table at his feet.

"I know it's not much but the bed's comfortable" as jimin went to the kitchen to prepare ramen.

Jungkook walked around examining the broken window like a detective, touching the small tv set with his fingers,

"The tv doesn't work" jimin shouted from the kitchen as he's boiling water.

"Why didn't you get it fixed?"

"I'm still saving money to do it. I'm thinking of doing a third part time job too"

"Third?! I thought you're only doing one" jungkook turned to him