Chapter 102

It's 3:49am and I'm inexplicably calm on my way to Henry's condo unit. Andrew and I separated a while ago, but he said he'll back me up. I went back to my apartment, bathe in my bathtub while drinking my Museum Muscadelle that I bought last year in Australia. It's smart for Vincent to leave an address sa ilalim ng bote nito. Hindi na rin ako mag-iisip kung saan yung sinasabi nyang 'come to me'. Alam na alam talaga nya kung anong ginagawa ko after umuwi ng apartment.

Sinimsim ko ang wine sa bibig ko habang nakababad sa bula and not gonna lie, I probably drank the whole fucking bottle. We'll never know if kung makakabalik pa ko sa apartment ko kaya sasagarin ko na.

Vincent's voice has been echoing inside my head since we left that empty lot. I thought of myself as being selfish for five seconds, because of everything that had happened but I'll never get this chance again. And I'm going to do whatever it takes to behead that mongrel.

Kilala na 'ko sa condo building but they made sure I was known to come tonight. Tinawagan ko na si Andrew para sundan ako bago pa man pumasok. After the receptionist confirmed that I was allowed to get in, I kept my head on level and walked toward the elevator. I ain't wearing this Louboutin Isolde spiked platform in gold paired with black and gold Versace silk twill baroque-print long-sleeved maxi dress just to look down.

I wanted my last kill to be as overly dramatic as this. My vampy lipstick approved it. And also my thigh-high slit. Ganap kung ganap ito.

Henry was surprised when he saw me. I was leaning against the side of the door, looking bored yet subtly seducing him. "Am I still welcome here?"

"Always."

He widened the door for me to get in as he disappeared from my sight. I settled on his couch that he fucked me over and over again for a few months. Actually, he fucked me on every corner of this condo and I feel so disgusting that it angered me to my core. Kapag naalala ko nanginginig ako kaya inalis ko muna sa isip ko; may gagawin akong mahalaga ngayon. When he came back, I was handed a glass of wine and drunkenly accept it. Sayang.

He sat close to me, having his own wine as well. "You never come here unless invited."

Invited was not the word I would use but well. It has been said. "I just have to get away.."

"Nasa'n si Ace?"

"Kakatulog lang sa apartment, kakarating lang namin ng Manila."

"I thought you guys went to the hospital?"

"Hindi kami nakaabot, Alice died on the pavement. Checked every pulse, none. We buried her on an empty lot that Ace own sa Taguig. It was supposed to be a present for his sister and Vincent." I nonchalantly said.

He looked at his wine glass, stirred it lightly then smiled. "Yun talagang batang yon, ayaw talaga nya ng nasasapawan."

"He's still set of skills kahit na dumating si Alice, wala rin naman nagbago."

"Garrett and George knew this would happen." He said as if he never heard me.

"What?"

"Vincent will kill Alice because he can't imagine having a weakness to think of. He'll be restless for the rest of his life.. So before he'd gone crazy, he killed her."

"He's not that kind of person, Henry."

He set his eyes on me to make a point. "He created him, Lily. How can I not believe George?"

"Why not kill George instead of Alice?"

"It had more complications that going to Alice's life a.k.a the whole ORG. He didn't want freedom. He wants peace of mind." He laid his back on the couch and sipped his drink. "He's too emotionally attached to him. George made sure of that."