song fic ideas

i don't really write songfics since i find mine are involving actions and would work better in an animatic than in writing, here's some ideas anyways :)

-Legends Never Die ft. the entirety of Hermitcraft

-Warriors ft. Xisuma

-Tears to Shed ft. Mumbo, Grian, Iskall, Ren, and Stress (Iskall is the dead girl, Grian is the alive girl, Mumbo is Iskall's lover, and Ren and Stress are the supporters)

And He Runs ft. Ren and Doc (Ren scowls as Doc continues to chase after the past)

-Entropy ft. Joe, EX, or Scar (one, not all of them)

-Dollhouse ft. entirety of Hermitcraft (an AU where everyone hides their flaws from new members and then EX slowly starts guiding Grian through everyone's flaws, and the cycle repeats when BDubs and Keralis appear)

-Life's Too Short ft. Grian and Doc (as Anna and Elsa respectively)

-Rise ft. Grian

-Take It Off ft. basically all the hybrids (Doc, Ren, Python, Jevin, Grian, Zed, Tango, EX, Cub, Scar, and Cleo)

-Mad Hatter ft. Cub and Scar

-Good Time ft. Scar (hehehehehee Good Time with Scar)

-Monster by Beth Crowley ft. Tango, Doc, and Cleo

-Fell In Love With A Girl ft. Cub and Scar (it's from Cub's perspective)

-Prelude 12/21 ft. Python and Scar

-Kill the Queen ft. Grian, Cub, Scar, Team S.T.A.R (Cub, Scar, and Team S.T.A.R to Grian)

yayyyyyyyy thingsthatcouldbeturnedintoangst- i mean song fics!