New Revelations (one-shot)

in short, Tango is so dead

   ~*~

Python and Jevin hadn't seen Wels for the entire day and they'd been worried, Python more so. A knock sounded at the door and Python sprang up, stumbling over his own feet as he yanked the door open.

"Hey Python!" Tango exclaimed. "I think I found something of yours and thought I'd return it!" Wels shyly stepped out from behind him. Python stared wide eyed at Wels, gaping.

With his helmet under his arm, his wavy blonde hair revealed dappled blue devil horns, a pointed tail lashing behind him. "Uh, hi Py," Wels murmured, smiling sheepishly.

Python stared for a moment before slamming the door in their faces, spinning around with a panicked look. "What happened?" Jevin asked, looking up from his phone with an intrigued expression.

The red head stuttered around words that vaguely formed a sentence. "Wels he- tail and horns- Tango- wHAT DID THEY DO?!"

Jevin sighed and gently nudged Python away from the door, tugging it open again. "Sorry guys-" He froze mid-sentence when he noticed Wels' new... features. Then he looked up at Tango with a more intense stare. "Tango. What the actual fuck did you do."

Tango nervously stared back, smiling awkwardly. "I uh, kinda turned him into a demon?" he replied quietly. "But he asked for it! I didn't just turn him without consent!"

While Jevin was death-glaring Tango, Python checking over Wels and worriedly asking him forty questions a minute as Wels tried to reassure his boyfriend. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt? What happened? Where'd you go? Did Tango do anything?" Python questioned, speaking so quickly that his words melted into one another as he looked over his boyfriend for injuries.

"I'm okay Python!" Wels assured, gently trying to calm down the frantic snake hybrid. "I didn't get hurt or anything! Tango just gave me some neat demon features!" He gestured to his small horns and flicked his tail lightly.

Python glared at Tango and bared his fangs, showing the neon green venom that had started to drip from his fangs. "Tango..." he hissed. The blonde's eyes widened and he held his hands up in defense, backing slowly away from the angry Python and Jevin. "I've um, gotta go..." Tango chuckled, quickly loading up a firework in his hand. "Bye!"

He rocketed into the sky and luckily Wels had grabbed Python so the snake hybrid didn't chase after Tango. "Python!" Wels whined, firmly wrapping his arms around the struggling red head's waist. "Calm down! I'm fine!"

Python hissed angrily but gave up on trying to struggle out of Wels' grip, opting to stubbornly hug him instead. Wels sighed with relief, running his hands through the hybrid's red hair as Python nuzzled into the crook of his neck, lightly kissing the blonde's skin.

Jevin muttered frustratedly under his breath and absentmindedly ran a hand through Wels hair, gently scratching his scalp. Jevin scratched around the base of his horns and Wels suddenly started to purr contently, leaning into Jevin's hand.

Python looked up and made eye contact with Jevin, both of them surprised. "Well," Jevin finally said. "I guess we have a lot of new stuff to learn."

   ~*~

some soft stuff because i now headcanon Wels as a demon hybrid thanks to -Not-Very-Safe-