some funny stuff

some reactions from me, memes, and other possibly funny things

-everyone else: *drawing Wels with gloriously long hair and a tail*
me: yes but what about...  a   c r o p t o p

-hey did you know that Impulse was brought into hermitcraft via a summoning circle?

-i had about 7 ideas for this part but as soon as i started typing, all my thoughts flew out the fucking window-

-me looking at Doc fanart: goddamn it why does everyone make him so damn hOT-

-me seeing irl Jellie for the first time and knowing way too much about cats: wAIT IS SHE'S ONE OF THOSE FLAT-FACED CATS OH MY GOD WHY DOES NO ONE DRAW HER LIKE THIS-

-everyone else: *making Zed this precious gremlin thing*
me: *making hardcore Zed angst and making him have an insane enderman mode*

-everyone: Grian with bird wings
-me, an intellectual: KERALIS WITH BUTTERFLY WINGS, PYTHON WITH BAT WINGS

-jewelry👏on👏hermits👏is👏underrated👏

-more of a rant than anything else but: Mumbo angst is super underrated. All the angst I've seen that's properly centered around him and he's not just a side character (ATUS) is where he's just a victim of the enemy and is being manipulated/threatened (Caught In The Spider's Web, Redstoner, etc). I'd really like to see Mumbo angst that's centered around him and his own personal problems, instead of just being worried about his friends or being manipulated. A good plot I think would be Mumbo not liking how his friends think of him as being a spoon and being clumsy/dumb, and the whole plot would be based around him either trying to make himself less spoony or just wallowing in his pain (either or, maybe both)

-everyone: ZombieCleo
me: HuskCleo, DrownedCleo, ZombieVillagerCleo, ZombiePigwomanCleo, BabyZombieCleo-

-I just want to see a storyline with angsty sad boi Mumbo, is that too much to ask-

-me trying to summarize hermitblr: discourse, art, discourse, AUs, discourse, stories, AUs, discourse, Grian, and did i mention discourse?

-me trying to summarize hermitpad: a dysfunctional psychotic family

-me: ya know, Python angst is pretty underrated... and Zed angst... and Wels angst... and-
also me: ya know, literally anything besides Grian angst is underrated-

-im either the angst queen or the gore queen, either way im a queen *sits on throne*

-random thought: is the Mona Liza copyrighted?

-everyone else: *making fanon Joe the dad trying to keep everything together*
me: *making Joe this flirty thing who's tired of everyone's bs and helping with the chaos*

-haha what if i went back and recorded every single AU i've made within all 3 of these idea books? jkjk, unless...?

-everyone else: *making their headcanon hermits similar to the canon hermits*
me: lol nOPE-

enjoy the memes (whoops this is like 500 words- )