Cuddles with Draco Malfoy

I've had a really shitty day today but at least I wrote an imagine ☺️

——

5 more minutes! Just 5 more minutes until Charms was over! Today had been a stressful day for you. You had lots of homework due in and you needed to study for an upcoming test in Potions which was supposed to be pretty hard considering your teacher is Professor Snape.

"Okay! End of the lesson. No homework today! See you tomorrow!" Professor Flitwick says flicking his wand to open the door and all the class pile out. You being exhausted exit last but your happy since it's the last lesson of the day! You smile and make your way to your dorm to put your things away. 

As you make your way down to see if anyone is in the common room you realise you haven't seen your boyfriend all day. Your boyfriend is the Slytherin Prince, Draco Malfoy.

You find Draco sitting on the sofa with his 'minions' and Blaise. They were talking. You sit next to Draco grinning.

"Hey guys" you smile as Draco kisses your cheek and snakes his arm round your waist.

"Hey baby." He smiles. You and Draco have been together for around a year now. It's been the best year for both of you. He had a soft spot for you and only you.

~~

After you had dinner and chilled in the common room, you decided to call it a day. You never slept in your bed because Pansy would constantly say that Draco is hers and call you names like 'slut' and 'bitch'

Once you made it to Draco's private dorm you flop on the bed. Draco chuckles and takes his shirt off revealing his abs. (a/n ahahaa ok I'm sorry)

You blush and bury your face in his pillows. "What's wrong baby?" He smirks, clearly knowing your blushing over him. You moan and get up off the bed to get changed.

After you came out the bathroom, you see your boyfriend in his bed curled up with a book. You smile and join him under the covers.

You snuggle up close to him as he puts his arm over your shoulders and pulls you into his chest.

After him reading to you, Draco decides it's time to sleep. You check the clock on the wall, it's 11pm. You yawn. Draco looks down at you. "Time for bed?" He asks. You nod and he puts his book down and blows out the candle illuminating the room.

It's pitch black but you curl up in Draco's arms. You feel safe in his arms.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Draco."

——
Thank you for 2k reads 🥺💕