One year of this imagines book!

hello!
today marks a very special day.
today the author of this Draco Malfoy imagines book celebrates the one year anniversary of starting this book.

soooooo

I asked you guys to ask me some questions and imma answer them.

oml I sound like a bloody youtuber oh well lmao.

——

1. 'what are the key steps to being a good writer? i love your book! it's my favourite!!'

Answer: In my opinion, there isn't really any key steps, I just learned as I was writing if you get what I mean! Also thank you so much 💜

2. 'Where do you get your ideas for the imagines?'

Answer: I don't really know, they usually come to mind and then I write some ideas down in notes.

3. 'How did you get inspired to start to write imagines?'

Answer: Honestly, I was on holiday and I was reading a Draco Malfoy imagines book and I was like..I wanna write imagines because previously I started writing a book and I didn't really enjoy writing it. I feel like imagines are more fun to read in my opinion because there are a whole bunch of stories instead of just one consistent story. (That's a long answer oof)

4. 'How are you doing? How is the day treating you?'

Answer: I'm doing great! Meh it's fine, it's sunny outside so I'm happy about that but I also hate the sun cuz it's really warm outside :/

5. 'If you went to Hogwarts at the same time as the golden trio, who would you hang out with?'

Answer: I'm in Slytherin but I wouldn't hang out with Draco because he would probably bully me lol because I'm shy so I'd probably hang out with Neville, Luna and Ginny because they aren't pricks even though I love Draco lol.

6. 'Do you like the big Oompa Loompa president of America?'

Answer: HAHAHAHA ok sorry um in my opinion no.

7. 'Maybe for the he chose her there can be a part where Scorp goes to Draco's for play dates with his and Astoria's kid.'

Answer: that's a good idea but I don't think I'm gonna go anymore parts to that imagine sorry 💜

8. 'Why did you decide to write Draco imagines and not anyone else? btw I love ur book ❤️'

Answer: Thank you so much!! I decided to write Draco Malfoy imagines rather than anyone else was because Draco is one of my favourite characters in the books and films.

9. 'When will you be writing Harry Potter imagines? If you did pretend I never existed'

Answer: Haha um I definitely will start writing Harry Potter imagines in a separate book don't worry ❤️

10. 'What do you love about Draco?'

Answer: What I love about Draco is his hair IT LOOKS SO SOFT and that he was just a misunderstood boy who always bullied Harry but in reality he only did it to make his father proud. He did everything to make his father proud but after a while he realised he needed to become a better person so he did and that's what I love about him.

11. 'What are your advice for those who are starting a book and advice to those who are struggling with describing things or events at a certain part?'

Answer. My advice is to just go for it! It's your book, your ideas! My advice is also if your struggling to describe things, try and think about it in your head like think about what is gonna happen and that and just write it down.
(As you can tell I'm not very good at describing things)

12. 'If you can only have ONE thing from the Wizarding world/Harry Potter universe..what will you get?'

Answer: the golden snitch from quidditch!

13. 'Favourite character (Besides Draco maybe) and why?

Answer: my favourite character besides Draco is probably Molly Weasley! She's so fierce and brave and a BADASS QUEEN!! She's also an amazing mum in Harry Potter lol.

Thank you to everyone that commented a question!!

Shoutout to:

@gorllygal
@NoodleNoodleCat
@obssssessed
@alexakurus_
@Holymusicalpotter
@user4675385359
@user246855
@_-ylime-_
@jadaxkth
@AziaMistry
@moonictiries
(I think that's everyone)

Also yeet thanks for almost 85k reads!!! I love you all thank you <3