Draco's softside

Draco Malfoy. The school's Slytherin Prince. He was rude and arrogant. But around you he was loving and gentle. This was because he didn't want to ruin his reputation but everyone knew he had a soft spot for you and only you.

You and Draco started dating in your third year. You made him change and you stopped him from bullying others so much. You were in your fifth year now and Umbridge was being a pain in the ass. Draco was bullying others much more frequently and even stood you up on your dates a few times.

You'd had enough of it. You were going to confront Draco.

You told Draco to meet you in the Room of requirement because you needed to talk to him. So in the late evening you headed down, trying not to get caught by Umbridge or any other teachers.

You walked through the door of the room of requirement. You saw Draco sitting on a sofa facing the fireplace.

"Draco?"

He turned around almost instantly. "Y/n" was all his said and he gestured you to sit next to him. You did and turned to face him.

"Draco. What is going on? Why do you keep cancelling dates? Do you even love me anymore?" You say getting straight to the point.

"What? Y/n no its Umbridge she's always counting on me to help her run the Inquisitorial Squad. I'm sorry love." He says, pulling you so your on his lap and buries his head in the crook of your neck.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I love you." Draco says.

"It's ok I love you too." You smile.

____

This imagine was so shit I'm sorry oof