Stress

[Requested]

——

"Why are you so angry all the time? Your always ignoring me or snapping at me and I'm sick of it!" You snap.

You and Draco were in a heated argument because you had enough of his attitude.

"Because your always annoying me and always in the way! Why can't you just leave me alone?" He shouts at you.

You step back and frown.

"Because Draco I'm your fucking girlfriend! All I've been doing is trying to make time for us and your clearly not doing a very good job at being my boyfriend!" You snap.

He then did something that you didn't think he would do. He slapped you.

You shriek in pain and hold you cheek. Even Draco looked shocked.

He tried to come towards you but you kept backing away.

"Where is the Draco I know and love, w-where is my baby?" You whisper.

He frowns and watches you run away from him. He also starts to run after you.

When he finally caught up to you, he saw you crying into Blaise's chest.

Draco felt so guilty after what he did. He didn't even think he'd do that. It was out of pure rage.

He walks over to you and Blaise. He takes you away from Blaise and pulls you into his chest. Blaise sighs and leaves.

"Let me go me!" You say trying to get yourself away from Draco.

He keeps a secure hold you on so you can't escape from him. Draco keeps apologising to you and soon enough you stop trying to break away from Draco and lean your head on his chest, your still crying silently as he keeps apologising.

"I'm really sorry. I-it's just that I've been so stressed due to me being forced to be a death eater and everything has been so shit for me. I'm sorry that I took out my anger on you, I hope you can forgive me." He sighs and hesitantly kisses your head.

You wipe you tears.

"Oh course I forgive you Draco. Just next time come talk to me instead of keeping everything bottled up, okay babe?" You smile up at him.

He nods and kisses your forehead.

"Okay love."