Stay?

Thanks for over 125k reads holy shite-

I wish I could like comments on wattpad but no oof.

I love reading comments and replying to them! They make my day ❤️

——

You weren't ready to open your eyes yet. You felt a hand wrapped securely around your waist.

It look you a couple seconds go realise you were indeed naked.

You instantly open your eyes and sit up in an unfamiliar bed and an unfamiliar room.

You look down to see a pale blonde boy lying down sound asleep next to you.

'Shit! I did not just sleep with Draco Malfoy last night.'

As soon as you got changed and tried not to fall over due to you being extremely dizzy, you try to locate where the door is. From being hangover, you felt like everything was all over the place.

"Argh."

You turn around to see Draco sit up and rub his eyes.

Your eyes widen and try to open the door as fast as you can.

"Y/n?"

You turn around and look at him.

"H-hey Draco." You say sheepishly.

"What happened?" He asks.

"W-well I think we s-slept together." You say, looking down at the floor.

"O-oh." He says, a faint blush forming on his pale cheeks.

"Yeah, I'll see you around Draco." You say and open the door.

"Wait!"

You turn around again to see Draco with sweatpants on.

"Stay with me?"

You look at him before nodding hesitantly. He smiles and gets back into bed. You join him in the bed. Making sure there is enough space between you two.

He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you into his chest. You blush and bury your face into his chest.

He sighs.

"I-I've liked you for a long time Y/n. Even though we were drunk, I don't regret what we did last night." He says.

You blush and look up at him.

"I like you too Draco. I'm sorry I tried to leave so soon, I didn't want it to be awkward between us." You admit.

He nods before going to kiss you passionately on the lips.

You smile and bury your face into his bare chest once again.

"I'm happy I stayed."

"Yeah me too."