Date night

This imagine kinda sucks, sorry guys ❤️

[NOT PROOFREAD]

——

"Y/n? Are you ready sweetie?" Draco asks. You were just finishing up your makeup as he came into your shared bedroom.

"Yeah! I just need to finish off my makeup." You say, applying some mascara.

"Honey, you don't need makeup, your already beautiful." Draco smiles. You blush and stand up to look at your dress in the big mirror at the other side of the room.

Draco comes behind you and wraps his arms around you. He also kisses your neck.

"You look stunning baby." He smiles. You turn your face to the side to kiss him on the cheek, then you break away from the embrace to grab your purse.

"Come on Draco! Let's go I'm hungry." You whine. He chuckles before taking your hand and apparating to a dark alley way.

You were going to a fancy muggle restaurant and you didn't want to be seen apparating everywhere.

Draco took you by the hand and you both went in to the restaurant.

The waiter showed you to your table and got you some wine.

"This place is fancy." You say looking around the restaurant.

"Yeah, apparently it's one of the fanciest places in London according to muggles." Draco smiles and whispers the last part of his sentence.

"Well your not wrong it looks like the fanciest place in London." You smile and take his hand.

Dinner was amazing. So many different flavours and colours. It was so good.

After you and Draco fought over the bill for 10 minutes, you both decided to get ice cream since you didn't get dessert at the restaurant.

You both got ice cream and went and sat on a bench over looking the night sky.

"The sky is beautiful, don't you think?" You say and eat a spoonful of your ice cream.

"Yeah the sky is stunning but your more stunning to me babe." He smiles. You blush and laugh.

"Y/n? There is something I want to ask you." He says. You nod.

"Since we started dating in our fifth year at Hogwarts, I knew that you were the one for me. We have been through so much together and I wouldn't trade you for anyone else in the world. Your the most beautiful, kind and intelligent person I know so Y/n L/n, will you marry me?" Draco says, pulling out a black box from his pocket and revealing a diamond ring.

You gasp and hug him.

"Of course I'll marry you!" You smile, tears threatening to fall.

Draco smiles and wraps his arms around you.

"Thank you for this amazing date."

"Your welcome Y/n."