Overprotective much?

So this might be short. In this oneshot Collin and Seek will see how Bri just denied Austin's feelings. This triggers them and they start to protect Austin. When Bri tried to apologize they just never let her in. Now onto the oneshot.

Austin POV
Today is the day I ask out Bri. My two conrades were hyping me up. Ever since they started to date I tried to get Bri to love me. I go up to Bri and tap her on the shoulder. "Hey Bri w-will you go out with me?" I said with a blush on my cheek. "I'm sorry Austin I don't like you like that." My heart break my voice was cracked but I said okay thats fine. I went back home and cried in my room.

Seek POV
I can't believe she denied him. Me and Collin went up to Bri. "Bri you should no better and let him down slowly. Not be mean and put salt on the wound." After Collin said this we ran after Austin. "Hey Austin we're coming in." After we came in we hugged Austin. "Who cares about some girl you still have us." "But you guys will go on dates and leave me." "Austin we will always be back to hang out. Even though we are dating we still care about you." I had said. Austin smiled. We all spent the night in Austin's room. There was a knock on the door. "Hey Austin I am sorry for denying you I just don't want to date anyone." As she said that me and Collin went and yeeted her away. Lets just say we never let anyone get close to Austin.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.