Michael meet up?

So I will be doing OOO s2 and 1, FTO, SNO, OZ, and CPG. Now onto the oneshot.

Mikael POV
I was walking with Riccaro to Mev'a house. I wanted to go with my boyfruend since he means the world to me and I want to be by him. He suddenly ran and I ran after him until I fell into a portal. What's this? I saw 5 people.

OOO Michael (will be called mama bear)
I was walking around the cave when a portal appeared infront of me. I entered and saw 5 other people.

FTO Michael (Void)
I was hanging out with my boyfriend Ritchie. We were having a great time until a portal appeared. I got sucked in and tried to reach for Ritchie.

OZ Michael (Michael)
I was working on a new invention. As I was putting it together a portal appeared. I looked at it and jumped in. I saw 5 other people.

Impulse POV
I was with my boyfriends Mystic and Bleak. We were all playing UNO until a portal appeared. I got sucked in while the other two tried to help me. I look up and saw 5 people.

Mikael POV
I looked at them and realized we must be counterparts the others must of noticed to. "So hey I am Mikael the son of Horus." "I am Michael but you can call me mama bear. I am the son of Athena." "I am Michael but you can call me void. I am a god slayer." "I am Michael. I invent things from scratch." "Well I guess I am the last one. My name is Impulse and I am an assassin." We all began to chatter and eat food. I decided to talk to Impulse since he seemed funny. "So Mikael any lovers?" When I start to think of Riccaro I realized I left him in the woods. I start to cry wondering if he is okay. "Hey are you okay I'm sorry if I poked a nerve." Everyone started to crowd me. "I'm fine I just remembered I left my boyfriend alone in the woods and he isn't that strong to defend himself. What if he is dead all because I left him?!" I start ro panic even more. Mama bear tries to calm me down. "I miss him so much." "It must suck not knowing what's going on. But we will be here for you." Void had said. They all hugged me. After I calmed down portals appeared I said bye and ran into my portal. I look around until I saw Riccaro peeting a rabbit. I'm glad he is okay.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.