Lychee gets possesed

So these might be short and I will be taking a break from writing today and maybe tomorrow. I haven't been feeling my best self lately. I don't know why but I'm always upset and feel like I have nothing to live for. I'm sorry I just think I need time to get things settled and try to find out whats wrong. Now onto the oneshot.

Lychee POV
As Loki was going in everyone's bodies I made sure my demon would save me from that. All of a sudden Loki controlled me because my demon left for awhile. "Ugh this body is so small and weird!" "Hey don't say that about fruit people!" Riccaro said angrily. "Oh yoi care for this one? What if I told you he's been lying to you?" "What do you mean?" Xylo said confused. Thats when I tried to fight for control but it was no use. "Well the reason I couldn't posses his body was because he has a demon in him." "Well we knew he was a demon." Davis said lookong confused. "Oh well there's more something about Brandeen training him and making him this way." Crap they are going to hate me. "What do you mean about Brandeen?" "It says here in his brain that Brandeen is trying to destroy the camp by using Lychee his son." Loki then left and I just sat there shocked. "Lychee is that true?" Cal asked. I start to cry. We all take out Loki and head back. When we got back Xylo said something that made me upset. "Everyone Lychee will ve leaving the camp. He's been lying to us. He is working with Brandeen planning on destroying the camp." Everyone looked at me but there was one person I couldn't stand to see. Riccaro he was crying not knowing what to do. Cal was making sure he stood back. I left and packed everything. As I make it to Brandeen's house I open the door and explain what happened. He was surprisingly okay with it. "Ay dude your suitcase is moving." I look at Daveed then my suitcase moving. I open it and Riccaro pops pit of it. "I CAN BREATHE!!" "Riccaro what are you doing here?" "I couldnt leave you so I snuck into one of your suitcases."

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.