Dragon Slayers and Riccaro

So in this oneshot the dragon slayers will meet Riccaro. They then make him their dragon cub. Finally when it's time for Riccaro to leave they all imprint their dragon mark. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was on my way to uncle Mev's place. Again a portal appeared for like the 6th or 7th time. I jumped in and realized I was in the magic world again. Instead of seeing Ritchie I saw Mario. "Hi Mario!" He looks at me and smiles. "Hey Riccaro, Ritchie is out right now. But you can come hang out with me." "Okay!" I grabbed his hand and we walked to a cave. We go in and I see three other people. "Hi bros this is Riccaro! He is our new dragon cub!" They look at me. "Mario whats a dragon cub?" I said moving my head to the side. The other people had stars in their eyes. "Basically Riccaro you are our little dragon brother." "Ohh otay!" I said skipping over to a seat. "Hi I'm Riccaro! I am a dimension-traveling-unicorn-alien. I used to live on Mercury!" As I said that the Bryan look alike hugged me. "Awe the baby is adorable!!" Mitch came up to me. The others got scared until they saw him pet my head. "Hi Riccaro I am Mitch the oldest out of my pack. You already know Mario he is the second oldest. Collin is third oldest he has red hair. Bryan is the second youngest he is the brown hair." "Oh who is the youngest?" "You are!" Collin said taking me away from Mitch. I heard Mitch and Collin growl at eachother. "Well what do we do?" We ended up playing Monopoly and then ate some food. A portal appeared and they all looked upset. "Don't worry I will come back someday!" Mario came up to me and rubbed a slime type texture on my face. "What was that for." "You have a mark of a dragon slayer no one can touch you unless they are safe." I nodded and gave them all hugs. Bryan started crying and held onto me. "Bryan let him go home now." Mitch said fighting tears. "Okay be safe Riccaro." I nodded and jumped into the portal.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.