No one makes fun of mama Cal

So in this oneshot Daveed is working in his coffee stand that only sells tea. Cal goes to get some but Daveed was in a bad mood and makes fun of Cal. This causes Cal to cry and Riccaro and Solis are like NU UH that ain't happening. Now onto the oneshot. Also history lesson about Iah. Iah has many different names but I called him by A'ah since thats how I know of him but apparently he is the time god and moon god. He is in charge of the new moon but is commonly mistaken for another moon god.

Cal POV
I was having a stressful week. Everything seemed against me. The water fountain spit water all over me. Kay said it is working just fine but I don't believe that. Then my food disappeared somewhere. Maybe some tea will help me. I go out to the stand and see Daveed. He revealed himself to everyone but I have no problem with him. I noticed he seemed ready to cry but hid it. Did something happen. "Hey Daveed may I have some tea." "No it's all gone." "But it's right there." "I'm closing shop since Mario and Kay are being rude to me." "Well that sucks." "You're darn right you dumb blue idiot." "Who you calling a dumb blue idiot?" "You always coming here with your problems and I help out while me on the other hand no one cares about me!" I start to cry since I was already stressed out and Daveed was kinda right. "I'm sorry." I said and ran off.

Riccaro POV
"Did you see what I see?" I look at Solis and nod. "We can't have that know can we?" I said and Solis nodded. "Lets teach him a lesson on not hurting mama Cal!" "YEA!" We head over there and stop right infront of him. "Scram kids." "No you made mana Cal cry!" "That blue dumb who was just here?" "Yea and he isn't dumb." "Whatever." That was the final straw we started attacking. Everyon through out camp heard and ran over here even somehow Brandeen heard. Wants everyone get there they see me and Solis beating up this dude. "You deserve this Daveed!" We stopped and looked to see who said that. "Brandeen?" Jakey had said. "Hey guys I heard Daveed's pleasant screams of help and came by. Sorry if Daveed caused any problems." As they were talking me and Solis ran to Cal and hugged him. Brandeen went and picked up Daveed taking him away before stealing a glance at a smiling Lychee. "Why did you fight him?" "He made you cry." "We can't have that." Me and Solis said. "Guys I was upset that he was right I always talk about my problems but no one elses." "So he didn't make you cry?" "Nope." Me and Solis looked down and cried. "We hurt someone thinking we were defending." I said looking at Solis. We hugged and everyone tried to cheer us up.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.