Mikael x Riccaro

So in this oneshot Riccaro and Mikael are hiding there relationship from the others. You see no one knows Riccaro is bi. Plus his family don't trust Mikael all that much. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
Mikael decided to sit right next to me at lunch. We started a small argument. We didn't want anyone to know we were dating so I faked liking Momiji. We started a food fight. Kay told us to stay after and clean the mess. Everyone left and we began to clean. "You know Riccaro we should tell them one day." "But what if they don't accept me?" "Accept what?" I turned around and saw Dad, Davis, Lychee, and Momiji. "Well Riccaro tell them." "But they will kill you and Momiji will get offended." "Tell us what? Riccaro you better explain." "Okay everyone sit down." Everyone sits down and Mikael sits next to me. "So please dont hate me when I say this but I am bi." "Okay we don't hate you Riccaro." Momiji said. "Tell them the other thing." "Riccaro what else do you need to tell us?" "Well me and Mikael are dating." Lychee spit out his Lychee tea as he calls it. "You to are dating I thought you hated eachother." Mikael than said, "We acted like that so you guys wouldn't kill me." "Also I'm sorry Momiji I used you as a cover up." "It's cool Riccaro it would of been nice to know though." Xylo and Davis didn't say a thing. "Dad Davis are you okay?" "Riccaro can you step put the room please. I need to talk to you for a bit." Momiji said. I followed her.

Mikael POV
The three looked at me. "So how long has this been going on?" "Three weeks." "Are you going to hurt my son?" "No sir I would never." "Will little bro have his heart broken?" "Nope Davis." They keep asking me questions. "Okay I approve of you dating my son but if I see you kiss or touch him inappropriately I will kill you." "Question can we cuddle, hug, and hold hands." "You can hold hands but if you reach lower then you should with cuddling and a hug I will kill you." Lychee said this time. Riccaro and Momiji came back in. Me and Riccaro went back to his room. We laid down and started to cuddle. "So I think they like me." "Mikael Riccaro if you are in there leave the door open so I can watch you guys." We heard Davis say. "Or maybe they still don't trust me." Riccaro made a dint disturb me I am cuddling my boyfriend sign. He put it on the door and Davis face was priceless.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.