Zombie Apocalypse

So in this oneshot Riccaro and Xylo is heading over to uncle Mev's house when a portal appeared. They go in and is in safe haven. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
Me and Xylo was on our way to Mev's house. I told Xylo about how portals always appears when Riccaro is heading to uncles house. A portal opened up and took Xylo by surprised. "I told you portals always appear. Lets go!" I jump in Xylo then followed me in. We appeared outside an airport that says safe haven. We go in and see two men. We go up to them and they look confused. "Hello I am Riccaro and this is my dad Xylo. We are from a different demension." The other two looked shocked. "Well I am Xylo and this is Ritchie." "Yea I already know Ritchie." I said. "Remember OZ Xylo I told you about meeting all of those different dimensions of me." "Wait so are you two dating?" My Xylo asked. "Yes very much. Aren't you guys dating?" I was confused. "Why would I date my earth dad?" "Why would I date a kid 7 years younger than me?" They then made an O shape. "Well follow us into safety." "Why do we need to be in safety?" "Well zombies are out and about around this time." Me and Xylo nodded and followed them. We see three other people. "Who are they?" "Some friends of mine." Ritchie had said. I ran up to them and looked at them. I like the blueberry hair! "Hi blueberry hair, robot guy, and normal dude! I am Riccaro I dont live in this dimension." "So you guys are from a different dimension?" "Yes I am Xylo and as you know this is my son Riccaro." "Oh well I am Lucas." The normal dude said. "I am Brandon but please call me Leo." "And I am David. So far out of us three who is your favorite. Even though I already know it's me." "Hey!" Lucas said. "I like the blueberry hair. Wait dad if his hair is a blueberry can I eat it?" "No Riccaro don't eat fruit people." I nodded upset. "Wait why am I not your favorite?" "You're loud." The other Ritchie and Xylo couldn't stop laughing. He just sighed and walked away. "Bye Lucas and Bluberry!" They waved and left the safe haven. A portal then appears. "Well guess it time for you guys to go." "Cya Ritchie and Xylo be safe!" I jumped in along with dad. We appeares back at our dimension.

At this point everyone should request that Riccaro goes to all of the different dimension. Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.