Riccaro burns Kayla

So in this oneshot Riccaro burns Kayla.

Riccaro POV
I was having a really bad day. Dad told me I need to train my powers. He kept me up in the cold for 2 hours. Then my brothers were hanging out and left me all alone. Then Momiji was hanging out with Mania thats fine but she told me earlier she needed to be alone. So why is see hanging out with someone else. I started to kick the rocks and walked around until I saw Kayla. "RICCARO!" I heard my name being yelled. I looked over to Kayla and walked over there. "Did you break this bench?" "No I haven't been here in awhile!" I refuted back. "Riccaro it is not nice to lie!" "But I'm not lying!" I yelled back to her. "Then what have you been doing?" "Crying and training!" I said answering truthfully. "Now Riccaro stop lying and go to your room you are grounded and won't be going to the ball!" At this point everyone at camp heard this. Even dad didn't stick up for me. "YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU I KNOW WHO DID IT. IT WAS JYLES BUT HE TOLD ME NOT TO SNICH SINCE IT WAS BAD!" I yelled crying. "LIKE I WOULD BELIEVE THAT!" Kayla yelled at me. I looked at everyone and got so mad. No one stood up for me even Jyles. I move my hand infront if Kayla and fire comes out shooting her. "Fine don't believe." I looked at the camp. "Don't even defend me I don't care f*ck everything." Everyone was shocked and I ran to my room locking it.

Xylo POV
Why didn't I stick up for him we really were training together. He even told me Jyles broke the bench. We were helping Kayla since she got burnt real bad. "Kayla can I say this. What Riccaro is saying is true I was trainijg him since he can summon lighting and meteors. He even told me Jyles broke the bench." Davis stepped up and said, "He asked to hang out with us but we denied him." Momiji looked down and said, "I lied about wanting to be alone." Kayla had a face of disbelief. "Why are you telling me now?" "I was much to scared your scary when angry." Jyles came in and Kayla looked at him. "Did you break the bench?" Bryan looked between the two and Jyles started laughing. "Yes I did but you know that saying snitches get stitches guess dusty will have some nice stitches to accompany your guys back stabbing." Cal was not hanving any of it and started beating Jyles with the chancla.

Riccaro POV
I was in my room until a knock was heard. "Hey Riccaro can we come in?" I unlocked the door and went back to my bed. "I'm sorry we should have sticked up for you." Dad said looking down. "Riccaro your off being grounded Jyles told me the truth and I'm sorry I blamed you." I smiled and hugged them. "I forgive you." Lychee ran in and said, "Wanna hang with us little bro?" I then saw Davis behind him. "Hey let's go hang out and make plans for the ball." They startes fighting over me and I just fell alseep.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.