Oz and OOO

So in this oneshot OZ Ritchie, Xylo, Justin, and Bryan meets OOO Riccaro, Xylo, River, and Bryan. So Riccaro and River are dating. Ritchie and Xylp are dating so is Justin and Bryan. So just so I dont mix up people OOO Bryan will be called Byron and OZ Xylo is going to be called actor. Now onto the oneshot.

Ritchie POV
Ever since Riccaro came to our world me and actor have been trying to think of ways to steal him. Bryan and Justin came over to Xylo and started to talk to us. All of a sudden a portal appeared. We look around until actor points out Riccaro. "Okay guys this is a different dimension. Those 4 are the opposites of us." I said they nodded and we walked over to them. "Hey Riccaro and Xylo." I said happlily knowing this is my chance to take Riccaro to be my son. "Hi Ritchie and actor. Who are the other two with you." Actor then said, "We might as well introduce ourselves to the two new people." I nodded. "Well I am Xylo but call me actor and this is my lovely boyfriend Ritchie!" I blushed when he called me by his boyfriend. Justin then said, "I am Justin or Jonna. I am a famous singer most people call me by Justin. This is my boyfriend Bryan!" Bryan smiles and waves at them. Riccaro then said, "Hi I'm Riccaro. I'm a dimension traveling-unicorn-alien. I lived on Mercury before my step dad yeeted me to Earth!" Riccaro said in one breath. "I am Xylo Riccaro is my son I met him when he went to the underworld." Actor laughed at that statement. All of a sudden the other Bryan came up to us. "Hello I am Bryan but call me Byron so you don't get messed up. I am Riccaro's favorite uncle. Ain't that right Riccaro?" Riccaro nodded and smiled. The last one came up to Riccaro. "I am River I guess I am Justin's counterpart. But instead of dating Byron I am dating my lovely boyfriend Riccaro. I'm kinda upset he didn't mention me as his boyfriend though." Riccaro looked up and was about to kiss his cheek until River moved at last second.

Cal POV
Why do I feel like I need to hit people with a chancla. I go and get my chancla ready and head out.

Riccaro POV
Why did River do that infront of everyone now I'm a blushing mess and everyone's making baby noises at me. "Anyways I am here for one thing." I look over at Ritchie as he talks. "Me and actor wants Riccaro to be our son. He is so pure and adorable." That was when Xylo and River got infront of me. "HECK NO THIS IS MY SON! YOU CAN NOT HAVE HIM." All of a sudden mama Cal came by with a chancla. "Who do I need to hit my mother senses were tingling?" "Those people are trying to steal Riccaro." After River said that Cal chased them until they went back into their dimension. Bryan comes up to me and says, "Riccaro are you okay?" I nodded and Cal said something frightening. "Also River something tells me you kissed Riccaro." "Oh no." River sighed and began to run again.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.