Mario x Riccaro

So I will be doing a song one. This will be 'Steven Universe Medley by Annapantsu' Now onto the oneshot. Also this might be a little short.

Mario POV
I looked over at Riccaro and saw how cute he looked. If only Xylo and Cal wouldn't get in my way. "I know I'm not that tall. I know I'm not that smart. But let me drive my van into your heart. Let me drive my van into your heart.

Riccaro POV
Ever since Opal could change into human form she told me she could become a giant. "All I wanna do is see you turn into a giant woman." Opal looked at me and smiled. "All I wanna be is someone who gets to see a giant woman." Opal pointed to Mario laying on the grass watching the stars. I go and join him smiling at him. I then said, "Isn't this such a beautiful night!" He then said, "We're underneath a thousand shining stars." We both then said, "Isn't it nice to find yourself somewhere different. Why don't you let yourself be wherever you are." Xylo came over to us and freaked out on Mario. He then dragged me away. "You can not date Mario!" "Dear old dad, remember when you would sing to me we could do it again." As he left I continued to say, "Dear old dad remember when I would sit on your shoulders well how about it now." "Dear old dad I was wondering why as I get older know the days keep on going by." "Dear old dad remember this in this whole wide world there is no one like you!" I start to think of all the fun times I had with Xylo and Mario. "He was trapped in a mirror and it couldn't be clearer he want to leave this place get himself back home." I remember how Mario got corrupted and how it impacted everyone. "Dad you might think he's a criminal but his friendship is comes through subliminal."

Mario POV
I was sitting on the ground crying that Xylo still doesn't trust me. "Ohh wailing stone I tried so hard to fight but I was thrown." I look down at all my scars. "Ohh wailing stone I should tell my friends cause they should know." I told Bryan about my crush on Riccaro.

Bryan POV
When I found out I was happy they would be so cute but Cal and Xylo has to ruin everything. "Bryan I might of also cut myself from all the problems." This made me upset. "If you are evil and on the run you can count on me helping you out. Cause we are good and evil never beats us. We'll win the fight and then go out for pizza.

Xylo POV
Why would Riccaro like Mario. Is it his strength? "I could so you how to be strong in the real way and I know that we can be strong in the real way." I just try to protect him but Mario is ruining everything. "And I want to inspire you I want to be your walk and when I talk it lights a fire in you." Maybe I am being to harsh I'm still Riccaro's dad.

Mario POV
My friends came up to me and pointed to Riccaro. "Isn't his dad watching him like a hawk?" "We convinced him." "Thank you but why help me?" "We are your best friends we'll always save the day. And if you think we can't we'll always find a way." Riccaro came up to me and hugged me. "The people of this world believes in Bryan, Lychee, and Davis, and Magnus!" Me and Riccaro kissed. Xylo came up to me and shook my hand. "Keep him safe please." I nodded.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot. Also I know I changed some of the words to make it fit.