Wings?

So in this oneshot Riccaro will have terrible back pain and everyone will notice. Xylo told him to sleep and he would be down later with some aspirin. Riccaro then has a dream of having wings and a horn. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
Everyone was eating dinner at the time I started having back pains. Everyone noticed me holding my back until grassy chan (remember guys this is Seek I feel like I don't add him enough) said, "Riccaro are you okay buddy?" Xylo then ran over to me. "Son are you okay what's wrong who do I need to kill?" "Dad my back hurts badly." I said with tears forming in my eyes. "How about you go to sleep and I will send someone to give you aspirin to help with your pain." I nodded and headed back to the pyramid. I tried to read a book but my back just didn't want me to. In the end I ended up sleeping on my stomach.

~Dream~
I looked around and saw a mirror. I go up to it and look at myself. Why do I have blood pouring from my eyes? I then finally noticed a horn and wings. "Wow I look so cool minus the blood." I started walking around more until I saw my dad. He looked hurt when he looked at me he got scared. "Dad?" "Riccaro you are evil who are you?" "Dad what's going on?" I try to hug him but I couldn't. I look behind me and see a huge me. The huge me to his foot and crushed dad. I started to scream until I saw light.

~Dream end~
I wake up screaming. "What happen?" I go to my mirror I had wings now? My back pain seems to be gone. I head outside and see my big bros. They drop the pills and look at me shocked. "You have wings?" "I don't know how I got these but I had a dream of them." "Do you feel pain still?" Middle bro had asked. "No I don't feel it." Lychee then stopped looking confused and had an O face. "He grew in his wings." "What do you mean?" Big bro said confused. "Most demons have wings. They grow in ay different ages for different demons." "So Riccaro can now fly?" "Yes he can he just has to learn." My eyes lit up when he said I could fly. I started to fly and end up hitting my head on the pyramid. "OWWWWW!" I screamed out. I then passed out.

Davis POV
"Well I guess he will need the aspirin now." Lychee just giggled and said, "Yea he will feel that in the morning." "If all demons have wings where are yours?" After I said that Lychee disappeared. Guess I'll ask him another day. I went into my room forgetting Riccaro was passed out on the floor.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.