Coffee is a problem

So in this oneshot Lychee will be hanging out with Daveed and Brandeen. Daveed give Lychee coffee for the first time. This causes Lychee to go crazy and break everything. Now onto the oneshot.

Daveed POV
"Hey guys I'm going to do some work for awhile." "Okay Brandeen." Me and Lychee said at the same time. "Hey Lychee you ever had coffee before?" "Nope." "Do you want some?" "No I will just take a water." I nod and go into the kitchen. I grab a non see through bottle and poured coffee in it. I put in a straw so he doesn't look into the drink. I go back and give it to him. "Thank you Daveed." "No problem." I snickered quietly. After he had his forst sip he enjoyed it. He dranked all of it in 1 second. He then went into the kitchen and made more. "What did I create." After his 100th cup of coffee he ran out of the kitchen. "Why is he acting like this?" Brandeen asked coming up the steps. "Well you see I introduced him to coffee." "This is going to be troublesome." "No it won't he is a respectable young person-" I stopped talking and Brandeen looked behind him. Only to see Lychee breaking expensive glass. "LYCHEE NO!" Brandeen yelled. Lychee kept breaking stuff while Brandeen chases after him. Lychee finally calms down and everything is good. Except for an angry Brandeen. "DAVEED YOU ARE TO CLEAN AND REPLACE ALL OF THE STUFF LYCHEE BROKE!" Out of my few years I know him I never heard him scream like that.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.