Jealous Kay and Xylo?

So in this oneshot Kay and Xylo will be jealous of Cal and Riccaro's relationship. Now onto the oneshot.

Cal POV
I was eating lunch with the rest of yhe camp until someone ran in here crying. I look over and see Riccaro. "MOM!" He screamed running to me. "What's wrong?" "I-I stubbed my pinkie toe." "Oh sweetie it's okay it will only hurt for a little while." "Thank you mom!" I hug him and he runs out. Why do I feel like someone is glarong holes in the back of my neck.

Xylo POV
Okay I don't care that Cal is Riccaro's mom. I just hate that I know Riccaro better than Cal but Riccaro goes to him instead of me. Did I do something to hurt him. I glare at him but it seems Kay is to.

Kay POV
How dare Cal become mom to Riccaro. I was the first mom. Maybe I shouldn't try to neglect Riccaro. I glare at Cal but in the corner of my eyes I see Xylo glaring to. Maybe I should talk to Cal.

Cal POV
Everyone left I got up but Kay and Xylo stopped me. If looks could kill I would be 6 feet under and some. "So what's wrong?" "Stop being the favorite parent!" "Don't take mother role from me!" They both screamed. "What do you mean?" Xylo then says, "I was the first to meet Riccaro I don't understand why he depends on you so much." "I am not trying to take him away from you. He just naturally likes me since I relate to him." Kay then said, "I don't know why you got mother role when I'm his mom." "First off you haven't really been there for him." I was aboit to continue until I see Riccaro. "I love you all!" He says and hugs all of us.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.