Fire and Void Kitsune

So in this oneshot Riccaro becomes a Fire and Void Kitsune. So the ship is one that surprised me. Magnus x Riccaro x Mikael. I never heard of a Magnus x Riccaro ship since they don't really talk. But Magnus and Mikael fight over Riccaro. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was peacefully sleeping until I felt something weird. I looked in the mirror and saw...

Why do I look like a fox? I had a purple fox ears and a red and purple tail

Why do I look like a fox? I had a purple fox ears and a red and purple tail. Maybe I should search it up. I searched what it could mean and I found out I turned into a kitsune. What should I do people might think I'm a freak. What if I steal dad's food or Magnus and Mikael's diary. "Perfect muwahahaha *kitten sneeze*!" I head over to the mess hall and see Xylo eating chicken nuggets. I go over and tap him on his side and head to the other side. I took a chicken nugget and he said, "Riccaro if you wanted a chicken nuggets you could of asked." "How did you know it was me?" He looked at me and spit out his drink. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" "I dont know I woke up as a void and fire kitsune as the internet called it." Xylo just sigh and walked away. He left his chicken nuggies so I decided to eat them. Can't let them go to waste." I was heading back to the pyramid until I saw both Magnus and Mikael. "Hey guys!" "Riccaro what happened?" "Again I don't know I just woke up like this." A song then came to my head. I then had a wonderful idea. I go and sit on Mikael's lap. "Hi Mikael!" "H-Hi Riccaro!" I then slapped him in the face with all 9 of my tails. Magnus just laughed while I went over to them. "Magnus can I have a cookie?" "No Riccaro not know." I then went and stole her book she was reading. "Haha come and catch me!" I then stole Mikael's list of plans he need to do. "GET BACK HERE!" I heard them yell.

Miakel POV
After he ran off with our stuff I glared at Magnus. "The cutie is mine!" "No he is mine!" "I'm the one he talks to most." "I'm his bestfriend!" Magnus said sticking their tongue out. "Why you little." This caused a fight between us while Riccaro read our books. "So Mikael and Magnus you both like me?" "How do you know?" Magnus asked confused. "I have your guys diary to." I didnt say anything. I went over and grabbed Riccaro's hand. Sadly Magnus grabbed his other hand and this became a tug if war. Until Cal came in and chased us both with a chancla a certain reader keeps giving him.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.