Riccaro out of control?

So in this oneshot Riccaro is once again called weak. This makes him mad and his powers start to attack everyone. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
Today has been the best day of my life! I woke up having an amazing dream. I'm meeting up with Momiji at the onsen. Nothing could ruin this day. I head over to the onsen and see Momiji and Jyles. That's fine I guess friends can come along on this date. I go over to them and hear what they are talking about. "You know Riccaro is pretty weak I don't know why you would want someone like that." "Well he is kind and I don't want to hurt his feelings." She just felt bad for me. Whatever I will just go. I go up and see my dad. "Hey dad can I train with you?" "Do you think you're strong enough." "I'm strong." Dad tried to hold in a laugh. He doesn't think I'm strong either. "Fine I will go somewhere else since I am so weak." I walk over to the mess hall and see Mikael. He is my second crush. I saw Lychee go up to him. "Can you hide me from Riccaro I really don't want to hang out with him." I can't believe Lychee said that. Does no one like me and they all pretend. I just run into the main part of camp. I start to cry out of frustration.

Author POV
Everyone looks up and sees it thunderstorm. They then notice a big tornado heading their way. They all run to the main part of camp and looks at the cause. They were all shocked to see Riccaro crying. "Riccaro what's wrong with you?" Bryan had asked. He then looked at us with red eyes. "DON'T BOTHER I'M WEAK YOU ALL HATE ME. NO ONE WANTS TO BE AROUND ME." Riccaro shot Bryan with lightning. "Riccaro please calm down why did you miss our date?" "OUR DATE YOU MEAN THE DATE THAT WAS BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T WANT TO HURT MY FEELINGS!" "You heard all of that." Riccaro just sent fireballs her way. Jyles ran and got her out of there. "Riccaro I'm sorry." "NO DAD YOU'RE NOT. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU. FROM BEING ALONE ALL MY LIFE HAVING FRIENDS WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN. B-But now I know you all were faking." Riccaro started to cry even more causing the thunderstorm to get bigger. Mikael then appeared infront of him. "Riccaro this isn't you. Were is the adorable kid I know. The one I love despite our father's dispute." "Mikael everyone is just MEAN!" Riccaro started to cry even more until Mikael kissed him. "That's on them you're amazing to me." "Mikael..." The tornado and thunderstorm left. "I love you Riccaro." "I love you to Mikael." They kissed and after everyone took turns apologizing to Riccaro.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.