Scp?

So Cal and Riccaro are going to Riccaro's uncles house. A portal appeared and they entered a facility. They meet Scp 999 and Riccaro tries to befriend it. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
Me and Cal were heading to Mev's house when a portal appeared. We jumped in and appeared in a facility as Xylo called them. "Wow this place looks cool." "You're right Riccaro this does look cool." Mama Cal takes my hand and we start to walk around. We  look at a door that says incinerate. I was about to head in until mom pulled me back. "No Riccaro incinerate is bad." "Oh then why do they have one here?" "Maybe to kill anything that is bad?" Cal said confused. We started to walk some more until we saw something. We looked at it and Cal saw a sign. "Scp 999 Shy Guy?" "What does that mean mom?" "I dont know Riccaro." We look back and saw the thing get closer. "Hi Shy Guy I am Riccaro. Wanna be friends." I had my hands out to shake his hand but he didn't do anything. "Are you alright?" Cal took my hand and began to run. We looked back and saw it get closer but it stopped when we looked at it. "WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Mom had asked. "Mommy he just wants a friend." I go over to him and hug him. "Mr. Shy Guy we can be bestfriends." Cal again dragged me away. We ran into a elevator and some people came out of it. We looked back and it stopped. "Who are you?" The dude that looks like Xylo said. "I am Riccaro and this is my mom Cal. We are from a different dimension. What is this place?" "Hi I am Mario and this is an alien place. I am an alien my self. So is Kayla bear." "Hi I'm Xylo and this is Bryan we are workers here but some of the aliens gone rouge." Cal nodded. "So Shy Guy is a alien like me?" "You're an alien?" "I'm from Mercury!" They nodded. I ran up to shy guy and looked at him. "Hi Shy Guy I am an alien like you!" A portal appeared and I knew it was time to go. "Bye Mr. Shy Guy!" I jumped in and the others looked confused. "Bye Guys!" Cal said jumping in.

Mario POV
What just happened. We then heard Shy Guy talk. "W-Where i-is R-Riccaro! M-Must p-protect." Shy guy started to get mad and we booked it. What did Riccaro do to him?

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot. Also you guys might as well make Riccaro go to all the dimension.