Riccaro and Dodge the Lightning Bolt

So I'm changing this up a bit so it fits in with my ideas. I also did this at 12:52 am so sorry if it's sloppy. In this oneshot Riccaro plays dodge the lightning bolt. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I am so bored. What should I do? I then decided to head over to Mev's bouse and enter a portal. I see a portal and enter it onto a training sight. I look around and see Ritchie and Brandon. "HI GUYS!" I said excitedly knowing I will have something new to do. I run up to Mario and hug him. "Hi big brother!" "Hi Riccaro!" I look at David and look away in disgust. "What did I do?" "You're in your boxers." "DAVID!" Brandon screamed. I hid behind the closest person since I am scared when someone tells. "Oh I'm sorry for raising my voice." Brandon said looking at me. Ritchie went over to David and said, "Dodge the lightning for you." David looked scared. I sat next to Brandon as David began to play it. All of a sudden the lightning goes straight to me. I get struck and start to cry. "I forgot to tell you guys lightning is attracted to me." Ritchie came over and hugged me. "I'm so sorry Riccaro!" He said sadly. "It's okay you didn't know!" I said reassuringly. A portal appeared and I went in. I appeared back at camp and ran to my dad, step dad, and both my moms. "Lets plat dodge the lightning bolt!" "What do you mean?" I showed them the video I had of the game. They instantly ran scared to participate while Mario chases them.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.