I can be smart.

So in this oneshot they will be doing the trial of Athena. They each pick a partner. Riccaro tried asking his family but they say he is to dumb. That's when Nad and Riccaro work together. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
It was almost the trial of Athena. We all had to pick a partner. My first bet was going with my dad. After I found him I went up to him. "Hey dad can you be my partner?" "No Riccaro it's not that I don't want to it's just you're not the brightest." That made me a little bit upset but I said okay. I thne went to find Lychee. I saw Lychee and Davis talking. "You know Riccaro is going to ask one of us to be partners." Davis had said. "As much as I love him he is pretty dumb." Why do people think I'm dumb? I always read books. I ak super good at math. I go and see Momiji. "Hey Momiji wanna be partners?" "Sorry Riccaro me and Jyles are already partners." I nodded. Jyles came up to me and said, "Your girlfriend didn't want to partner up with you since you're dumb." "Whatever I dont care I'm gonna win and you all will feel stupid." I ran away until I saw Nad. "Hey Nad can you be my partner? Everyone thinks I'm stupid." "Yea Riccaro I'm in the same boat no one wants to be my partner." We both smiled and began to tell eachother what we know.

Author POV
It was the day of the trials. Everyone got in partners. The first task was who could read the most book. There was 10,000 books in many different languages. "So Riccaro I think you got this." Riccato nodded. "Good luck." "Thank you Nad!" Riccaro went down and everyone was surprised that I'm doing this challenge. Riccaro sits next to Davis and Xylo, waiting to we begin. Wants it began Riccaro instantly went for the different languages. After time was up the judges went to see how many books people read. "Okay we have tallied up the points. In 6th place we have Xylo who read 10 books. In 5th place we have Momiji who read 30 books. In 4th place we have Cal who read 34 books. In 3rd place we have Davis who read 50 books. In 2nd we have Inpu who read 100 books." The drums started and everyone wanted to know who won. "This person read all 10,000 books. RICCARO!" Everyone was shocked until Riccaro and Nad screamed out, "YEA!" Xylo tried to smile at Riccaro but he just looked away. Xylo then realized how Riccaro must feel mad for being called stupid. Kay then announced the second competition. "This round is a math round. I want the other opponents that haven't played yet to go in the stands." Riccaro looked at Nad and smiled saying, "You got this!" "I won't let you down Riccaro." As it began Davis came up to Riccaro. "Good job little bro." "Whatever." Everyone heard what I said to Davis. "You can go now . You shouldn't talk to the "dumb" person." Davis looked down and left. They have the winners already? "So in 6th place is Bryan who guess 20 correct. In 5th we have Jyles who guessed 21 correct. In 4th place we have Mario who got 30 correct. In 3rd place we have Lychee who got 34 correct. In 2nd place we have Magnus who got 40 correct. In 1st place we have Nad who got all 50 correct. This puts Nad and Riccaro at the very top of the board." Riccaro went and hugged Nad. "You did great big bro!" "Heh thanks Riccaro." Everyone saw how Davis looked mad at Nad. "Now last round this is the languages you can speak. Both teammates must participate." Everyone went down and stood where they wanted to sit. Davis and Lychee sat real close to Riccaro and Nad. Davis then whispered to Nad, "Stop trying to take my lil bro away!" "I'm not he can have as many big bro's as he want." Davis just sighed and looked down knowing Nad is right. The round ended and the winner was Riccaro and Ned. Riccaro knew 982 different languages. Nad knew 100 different languages. Everyone cheered them on. Riccaro went and hugged Davis. Then Riccaro and Nad both took the mic to say something. "I can be smart." Nad had said. Riccaro took the mic and looked upset. "Just because I'm not from this planet doesn't mean I'm not smart. I always read books on earth. I was self taught. Not even my step dad taught me how to do anything. I learned to walk and talk by myself. It hurts me to know you all think I'm stupid." After Riccaro said that he left crying. After that everyone went to find Riccaro and saw Nad comforting him. Since Cal didn't know people called Riccaro stupid he went and found all of them yeeting them away.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.