W-Wha?

So before we begin this oneshot I just want to say I love that people enjoy reading my stories and will create stuff for me or is inspired by me. I love it so much because I made these books just to see how much my writing improved since I only ever made poems so as a treat tomorrow (if I remember) Will be doing a chapter on what got me into writing. But I really appreciate you all! <3 Now in this oneshot Bryan flirts with Dranne and causes him to blush now onto the oneshot. TW (pick up lines not suited for kids under the age of 10)

Bryan POV
I was walking arounc when the thought of a certain orange haired boy came to mind. "Dranne he is so cute." As I was day dreaming about him I saw Dranne sitting by the water. I sneak up behind him and see him reading a book. "Hi Dranne!" He jumped but looked at me. He instantly blushed and reverted back to his book. He is so easily flustere this would be a fun game. How far cna I go with flustering the cutie.

Dranne POV
I was reading my book when Bryan scared me bye saying hi. "Hi Bryan." I said slightly blushing. "I have a serious question that me and Mario were trying to figure out." I look intrigued and told him to keep going. "There is 20 letters in the alphabet right?" "No there is 26." Bryan then smirked. Where is he going with this? "I'm sorry I forgot about URAQT." I swear he smirked when he saw the reaction he wanted. "But thats still only 25." "You're right you can have the d now." "W-Wha?" He just keeps going with pick up lines. "Hey baby would you like to peak at my hardcover?" At this point I felt like I would pass out. "The word of the day is legs. Lets go back to my place and spread the word~" "What's gotten into you Bryan?" I said with blood gushing down my nose. "If we were both squirrels would you let me bust a nut in your hole?" Thats it I am going to die. I fainted and my soul went up to the sky until... Drannus came put of no where and put my soul back in my body.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.