Loving Riccaro Trio

So in this oneshot Mikael, River, and Mario all has a crush on Riccaro. They tell eachother of the crush and surprisingly they didn't get mad. Now they freely talk about Riccaro. Now onto the oneshot.

Mario POV
I was walking around until I saw Riccaro wearing a soft girl outfit. He is so freaking cute! I hope one day he can be mine! I keep looking at him until I hit a tree. I deserve that for being to caught up in cuteness.

River POV
I just saw Mario run into a tree. What could of made him so distracted. I look over and see Riccaro. Holy crap his outfit is so cute! I start to fantasize over his outfit. One day he will become mine.

Mikael POV
I was leaving the pyramid when I saw Riccaro call my name. Oh lord help me why must he wear things like that. "Hi Riccaro!" "Hi Mikael! How are you?" "I'm doing amazing now that I can tlak to you." He blushed and smiled at me. "I have to go to a meeting so talk to you later." He nodded and I left to meet up with other people who have a crush on Riccaro. I walk in and see Mario and River with pictures. I had some picture myself. "Sorry I was late Riccaro held me back." "It's cool!" We sat down and began to discuss. "So first can we talk about Riccaro's outfit today?" Mario asked. "Yes it's the first time I seen him wear a pink dress." (Instead of soft boi I wanted to do a girl look.) "Magnus sure does know how to make him adorable. I wish we could dress him up." I said. They agreed and we began to show eachother pictures we have. Little did we know someone was watching us.

Xylo POV
Oh heck no is three people trying to date my son. "Dad my crushes like me back!" "Yea not happening." "Wha?" We heard and saw them looking at us. "Hi guys!" "Hi Riccaro!" They said with love in their eyes. "Keep your eyes to yourself. Just cause my son is in a dress does not mean you can look at him as you please!" "But daddd!" "No buts lets go." Riccaro looked at them and smiled at them.

Cal POV
Why do I feel the need to get my chancla out?

Davis POV
"Hey Lychee do you think three people like Riccaro?" "If your talking about Mario, Mikael, and River then yes."

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.