Birthday?

So in this oneshot everyone forgot about Riccaro's birthday except for Magnus and Cal. They celebrate his birthday then go to the Polynesian side of camp. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
Why did everyone forget my birthday? I was sitting in my room crying until someone opened the door. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICCARO!" I look over and see Cal and Magnus. I put a small smile on and they hugged me. "What's wrong son?" "Everyone forgot my birthday." "Aww don't sweat it kid we remembered!" Magbus told me. "I guess." "Hey kid lets go to the Polynesian side of camp neither of us been there yet." "Okay lets go!" I said happily knowing they remembered my birthday. We head over there and look around. "Oh hey guys!" We look over and see Nad. "Hey Nad!" Cal said. "So what you doing on this side?" "Well it's Riccaro's birthday and we wanted to celebrate it. Everyone seemed to of forgotten his birthday besides us." "Oh well happy birthday Riccaro." "Thank you!" We then heard someone scream Riccaro. We look over and see three other people. "Austin!?" Austin ran and hugged me. "My little brother is back." I look at the other two. "Hi grassy-chan and Collin." "Why do I have a nickname and the other's don't?" Seek asked. "Because Grassy chan is an amazing nickname and an amazing person should have it." Austin glared at Seek and said, "Stop trying to take what's mine away." Collin then went up to me. "So it's your birthday?" I nodded. "Well happy birthday let celebrate." We decided to play UNO while Cal made a cake. "Cake is ready!" Nad turned the lights off and I saw the candles. They start to sing happy birthday. I took a candle and took it out the cake. Instead of blowing it out I swallowed the fire. Austin looke proud while the others looked confused. "This is delicious cake Cal!" I said stuffing my face in it. They all then gave me presents. Magnus gave me a new book, Cal gave me some shoes that I put on my hand, Seek have me pretty flowers, Collin gave me a pet shark, and Austin gave me molten lava rocks to eat and a lava necklace. "Thank you guys!" I start to pet my shark. Cal then whispers something to Collin. "I'm pretty sure it's safe." "Okay Riccaro time to leave." Magbus said the shark didn't like that and glared at Magnus. "And you to sharky." Sharky smiled and we left waving bye.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.