Haunted Hill?

So this will be very short since I never watched this roleplay. I will basing it off the title of 'One of us are possessed.' I don't know who is possesed but I will just say Nad since he is a pacifist. Now onto the oneshot.

Collin POV
Me and Nad were heading over to meet up with Kaylee. We were going to talk about what happened on our trip. We decided to meet at the ocean farthest away from camp. Kaylee was ready there and I was taking Nad with me. "So how long till we get there?" "We shouldn't be that far away. Traveling on water is a fast way to travel. We finally make it to the spot and I see Kaylee with food and a fire. "Hey Kaylee!" "Hey Collin hey Nad." "Hi Kaylee." Nad said. We sat down on one of the logs. We decided to wait till  night-time to talk about the story. I wonder if that ghost ever left Nad? "Okay so guys lets talk." Kaylee said roasting a marhmellow. "Nad have you been feeling any different like when you were possesed." I asked. "No I feel the same I usually do." "Okay so maybe the ghost left you. Why did the ghost attack us though?" Kaylee said complexed. "Maybe we were in its home. Nad could you hear it's thoughts?" "No I could hear small talking but nothing audible." "Crap now we will never know. I just hope it never comes back."

Nad POV
This would be the best time to scare them. "GUYS I FEEL WEIRD!" I put in my fake contacts and slowly look at them. "N-Nad are you okay?" Kaylee said shaking. Collin went over and clung onto Kaylee. "It never left." As they were freaking out I laughed and took my contacts out. "Haha should of seen your faces." We all had fun the rest of the night.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.