Mikael x Riccaro

So in this oneshot Riccaro craves attention but everyone is busy. He sees Mikael enter the pyramid and kinda just cuddles him. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I went around the whole camp twice trying to find anyone to hang out with. Everyone was super busy and had no time for me which upsets me a little bit. I want attention but everyone is busy. I look around the pyramid until I see Mikael walk and sit on the couch. "HI MIKAEL!" I yelled happily. I ran up to him and hugged him cuddling up to him. "Riccaro go now." "But everyone is busy and I want attention." I said upset he wants me to leave. "Riccaro I just need space I had a bad day." I shake my head not leaving. "Tell me what's wrong I'll listen." Mikael sighed and said, "I have started to like this guy..." He said blushing a lot. "I just don't know how to tell him. He is annoying but is adorable and gives good hugs." Maybe it could be me. I start to smile thinking it could be me. "So who is it?" "I can't tell you that." "But I'll help you ask him out." Mikael just laughed and hugged me back. "Lets go to sleep." Mikael said happily. I nod and lay my head on his chest.

Mikael POV
This kid is adorable as heck. I don't know what I would do without him. I hate that he is the son of Set and I'm the son of Horus. Plus he doesn't like boys he likes girls since he has a crush on Momiji. I wish I could be Momiji I would actually acknowledge his love the first chance I get. I cuddle up more to him on the couch. Hopefully no one sees us and gets the wrong idea. Riccaro looks up at me and I smile. He leans up and kisses me. I was shocked but kissed back. "Riccaro I like you will you be my boyfriend?" Riccaro sat up and nodded. We began to make out until Cal walked in. We kept making out even though Cal was watching. I see a flip flop coming straight at me. It hits me and like a boomerang goes back to Cal. "MIKAEL YOU HAVE 1 SECOND TO RUN!" He screamed I then realized he sajd 1 second. I instantly ran giving Rhone last kiss then I ran for my life.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.