Late Fathers Day

So in this oneshot Lychee gets Brandeen a gift, Riccaro gets Xylo a gift, and Daisy gets Mario a gift. How will the dads feel. Now onto the oneshot.

Lychee POV
What should I get Brandeen for fathers day. I was walking around the forest until I came across a weapon. It was a spiked whip. Would Brandeen like this? I grabbed it and ran over to Brandeen's house. "Hey dad!" He looked at me and I gave him his gift. "I hope you like it." When he opened it he was ecstatic. "LIKE IT?! I LOVE IT!" He hugged me and I smiled.

Riccaro POV
"Okay Momiji is the video ready?" "Yes Riccaro you're all set." I nodded and took my place. "You are my dad boggie woggie woodie. Hey dad just wanted to tell you how much I love you!" Momiji ended the video and after the 1000th time it came out perfect. "Thank you Momiji!" "No problem love." She kissed my forehead and left. I grabbed my handmade drawing of me and Xylo. I go over to Xylo and hand the gifts to him. "Ahh Riccaro I love them!" He hugs me and starts to cry. "Happy Father's Day dad."

Daisy POV
Kayla helped make me a flowercrown. You see I wanted to make my dad a fathers day gift. Sadly he doesn't let me out of the house so I asked mom to help me. When Mario came in I pushed the gift to him. "HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD!" He looked surprised yet happy. He put the flowercrown on and hugged me. "I love it Daisy!" I smile and he left wearing the crown very proudly.

Author POV
The three dads have gathered to boast about their gifts. "My son got me a bladed whip." Mario scoffed at what Brandeen said. "Well my daughter made me a flowercrown." "Oh wow you're a pretty pretty princess." Brandeen said laughing at Mario. "Well Riccaro got me a video and a handmade drawing of us." Xylo shows them the gifts and they just laugh. This causes a full pit argument with the dads.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot. Also just watched the new Scoob and holy crap did my heart strings tug.