Nad and Magnus protect

So I honestly had no idea what they meant but I assume since they said protective Nad and Magnus. The part I was confused about what that they get hurt so I'm just going to do what comes to my mind. Will be short sorry. Also I don't watch their perspectives so I'm clueless on how they are friends

Magnus POV
I was walking around camp when I heard someone softly crying. I go over  and see Nad crying. What happened who hurt him. "Hey Nad what's wrong?" He looked up at me and said, "Hey Magnus I just been having a bad day." "Well what was so bad that it made you cry?" He stiffens up a little bit. Maybe I shouldn't have asked.

Nad POV
Do I tell her the truth about a mission I went on. I look into their eyes and see concerened. I sigh and say, "I went on a hard mission by myself." They nodded for me to continue. "As I was on the mission I found the temple just like that. Even though Kay said it was supposed to be hard to find." "So you found the temple. You took the request that didn't require fighting right?" I nodded at their observation. "Since you know I am a pacifist I didn't fight. When I went to the temple it was the wrong one. A bunch of monster then came after me and attacked me. I couldn't do anything besides flee. I went back to camp with bruises and cuts and told Kayla everything she was disappointed in me." Magnus looked around then looked at my legs and saw the deep wound. They then helped me and parched me up. After that we spent the rest of the time eating icecream and playing.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot. Also I might not add Magnus as a main character to some requests. I dont know if I will or not but I'm still having trouble with Magnus pronouns I had to re read this and fix all the shes and her. So sorry for any inconvenience they will still be a side character.