Bryan it's alright

So in this oneshot Bryan starts to get upset about Helios and has a panic attack. Inpu comes in and comforts Bryan. Now onto the oneshot. Yes I know I didn't add some parts.

Bryan POV
I need to tell Bri about Helios. I started to write a note. I can't believe Helios is gone. Why did the seductive rose have to come back. What if everyone thinks it's my fault? All these thoughts came to my head and I started crying. I was shaking so much that the words were becoming jumbled up. I stopped writing and broke down.

Inpu POV
"I feel so bad for Bryan." I heard Mario say. "He loved Helios so much." Kay added. "It's the seductive rose fault!" Everyone agreed with Xylo's statement. Maybe I should check up on Bryan. I quietly sneak away and head for his mansion. I get to his door and open it. I saw him on the ground shaking and crying. I run over to him and hug him. "It's okay love. It's okay." He looked at me then hugged me. "Everyone is going to hate me. I lost my bestest friend to the seductive rose. I am so weak and can't do anything right." I kissed him and said, "Yes you can. No one blames you they blame the sesuctive rose. Helios is also in a better place watching you. Plus you are the toughest person I know." He looked at me and gave me a faint smile. We ended up kissing again. "I'll be here for you all the way." "Thank you Inpu I really needed that." I smile and he blushes. "You have such a cute smile!" "W-Wha." I said blushing 50 shades of red.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.