I Miss Home!

So in this oneshot Nad gets upset since he is the only Nordic in the camp. As he is crying Riccaro comes and tries to make him feel better. Now onto the oneshot. Also sorry for not getting oneshot's put I been stressed on somethings so I decided drawing might help me so I been putting more focus into learning to draw. I also been on discord talking to other origins fan so if you are in Brandon or Ritchie's servers then that's where I am! If you do actual try to find me make sure you mention lynn.thefriendly.alien thats my discord name!

alien thats my discord name!

Nad POV I was looking in my mirror

Nad POV
I was looking in my mirror. "Why must I be alone?" I start to think about all my Nordic friends. "No I shouldn't be upset I made friends here." I took a big breath and headed out. I see people talking to their pantheon. They all look like a family since they are all the same. What would happen if I didn't go here? What if I made it to camp? No I shouldn't think things like that. I sit on a bench and start to think. Why aren't the polynesian side ever talking to eachother. We don't act like family. Would the Nordics act like family? I start to cry just thinking about them.

Riccaro POV
I was hoppty skippity around the camp. I heard crying and look around until I saw Nad crying on a bench. I wonder what's wrong with him he has always been happy. I go over there and sit next to him. "Hi Nad what's wrong?" He looked at me and sighed. "Hey Riccaro it's just I wish I kinda went to the nordic camp. People here aren't like me I feel so alone." "Well Nad you have your pantheon they are like you!" "They really aren't. I dont think any of them has talked to me much. We don't act like a family like the rest of the pantheons." I look down and had a brilliant idea. "Well you can be in the egyption pantheon family. We care for everyone even if they aren't egyption." "No Riccaro its not like that." I get up and hug him then leave. I go to a closet that appeared out of no where. Maybe ot's because author chan doesn't know where you would find this stuff in the camp. I pulled out stilts so I can become taller. Are all Nordics tall or are some short? Am I being the thing Davis calls racist to heights? I start to try and walk sometimes I would almost fall but I would catch myself. I see Nad and I go up to him slowly. "Nad I'm a Nordic like you." He looks at me and laughs. "Thank you Riccaro but not all Nordics are tall." "But my job worked yoh aren't sad no more!" He touched his eyes and saw the tears went away. "I guess I did thanks Riccaro." "Anytime now lets go eat some icecream!" I grab hia hand and run off.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.