Nad and Mental breakdown

Will be short since I have to go places today. Yea shocking right I still have a life and responsibilities. In this oneshot Nad goes mad and Xylo calms him down. Now onto the oneshot. Also leave your request on the last two oneshot I posted. Someone did request something but I won't do it until it's on the last two oneshots I made. Now onto the oneshot.

Nad POV
I was thinking about everything that happened. I stole my aunts book and then my uncle Loki hates me. Crap they both hate me. I'm going to be the hated person in the nordic world. I started to panic and ran outside my house. Maybe Xylo can help me. I ran to his cabin and busted the door down.

Xylo POV
I was training Riccaro's new founded powers. I want him to control them so if he ever loses control he won't accidentally hurt someone. As I was teaching him my door broke down and Nad came in. "Nad whats wrong?" "My aunt and uncle hate me." He started to cry and I ran over comforting him. "Hey Riccaro can you leave for now so I can calm him down?" Riccaro nodded and looked at Nad concerened. Okay Nad sit on the couch. He did what I said and I put his favorite calming music. What music you may think rock music it calms him down. He started to calm down and I rubbed circles around his back. "You're okay and safe no one can hurt you." He nodded and hugged me. "Thank you Xylo!" I hugged back and he left back to his cabin. Now time to find Riccaro.