Why do you want to die?

Okay so about that thing going around about someone sliding in people dms saying do you want to play a game then tries to make you commit slide. Block them thats all you got to do get the police if needed. I won't freak out about it because something similar happened to me before. Also sorry I've been MIA. I been taking breaks and making more videos I need a lot of breaks for the crap that is happening in my life I did talk to one of my closest friends and they been helping me. Now onto the oneshot. TW (mention of suicide)

Cal POV
Me and some other egyption camoers decided to play truth or dare. It was Inpu's turn to ask. "Cal truth or dare?" "Dare!" Oh why did I say that. "I dare you to prank Riccaro by saying you want to die." I nodded and got up heading over to the drinks area where Momiji and Riccaro were hanging out. The only reason they didn't hear us is because Momiji was being loud and drinking a lot. "You know I really wanna die." Riccaro looked at me upset and confused. "Why do you want to die?" "Life sucks no one cares about me. Maybe I should just end it now." I started to walk off but Riccaro vrabbed my hand. I turned around and saw hik crying. I looked back at the others and see Davis looking worrued about his brother. "Don't do it I care about you! No one else opinion matters except mine! I won't let you do it because if you do it I'll do it." I can't believe Riccaro said all that. I thrned around and saw everyone in tears. "Riccaro I'm sorry it was a dare I had to say to you." "So you weren't going to kill yourself?" "No it was just a joke." Wants I said that he ran to his room crying. Even though drunk Momiji went in after him. "I'm sorry Cal I didn't think it would effect him like that." Inpu said. I knocked on Riccaro's door and he said to come in. "Hey Riccaro I'm sorry I really shouldn't have done the dare but I couldn't go back on it." He nods and I hug him. He hugs me back crying. After we let go he clings onto Momiji's  tail and hugs it. I leave smiling as he takes care of a drunk Momiji.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.