Cuddle Pile

I'm sorry I won't do Jyles since at the moment I am mad at him and people who seen Ritchie or Yuki's POV knows. In this oneshot Riccaro and Soren cuddle. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
"Hey dad want to hang out?" "Sorry Riccaro to busy." I been asking people if they want to hang but but none do. I go up to big bro and middle bro. "Hey guys wanna go do something?" "Sorry little bro we are going on a mission." I nodded and headed over to Momiji's place. "Hi Momiji! Wanna go plan for the ball?" "Later Riccaro me and Mania have to find dresses to wear also wants I get the right color can you match it with your outfit?" I nodded and leaved her to it. No one can hang out with me today. I start to pout when I heard someone say, "Why is everyone busy?" I look up and see Soren looking lonely.

Soren POV
I went to all my friends but they were busy. "Why is everyone busy?" I heard slight movement and looked up to see Riccaro. He wouldn't want to hang out with me but it's worth a try. "Hey step bro are you busy?" "No everyone else is though." I agreed with that statement. "Do you maybe want to hang out with me?" I said hopefully. "Yea what do you want to do?" "Maybe watch a movie?" Riccaro agreed and we went to his room. As we got in I saw Mercury well a picture of Mercury. I also saw a lava bath. We sit down on the bed and Riccaro puts in Moana. We got to the meeting Maui part and heard someone singing. "Who is that?" "Oh that's Collin anytime someone watches Moana he knows and will run there just to sing his dad's song." After he said that I started to laugh. We finish the movie and I see Riccaro looking like he was about to sleep. "You go to sleep Riccaro I'll talk to you later." As I said that I got up only to be dragged down. "No lets cuddle!" It did feel nice so I just cuddled my brother. He is so warm and cuddly I could stay like this forever and with that thought I fell asleep.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.