Parrot?

So I never knew Collin had a parrot form so this will be interesting. In this oneshot Collin gets stuck as a parrot and Kye comes and steals him. Kye is the cousins name right? Now onto the oneshot. TW (blood and torture)

Collin POV
I was practice going in and out of my parrot form. "Be careful Collin you might get stuck in that form of you use up all your energy." "I'll be fine don't worry." Maybe I should of listened to them since now I am a parrot. I fly down to see Kye yelling at Seek and Austin. "Hey guys." I say so they looked at me sadly Kye also saw. "Collin we told you not to use up all your energy." "I'm sorry." Seek ran up to me but Kye pushed him down and grabbed me. "Put him down!" Austin screamed. Kye grabbed a knife from the kitchen and said, "If you don't give me Bri I will cut his wings." I started to get scared. "Don't give her to him!" I screamed out. Seek and Austin start to cry not knowing what to do. "Shut up you!" Kye said as he pushed the knife harder into my wing. Bri came in and sees whats happening. "How can someone so nice harm a bird!" "Bri it's not what it looks like!" Kye said trying to not make Bri angry. "Let the bird go!" After she said that he did and Bri took the knife out of his hand and stabbed him in the eye. "Don't ever come here and harm my friends!" Kye ran away and I kinda just sat there. "Okay Collin hop on my shoulder." Austin said. I looked at him and showed him my blood soaked wing. Everyone threw up when they saw how much blood was there. I turned back to normal and they see a part of my back skin hanging by a thread. They took me to the hospital and helped me through wing therapy.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.