Daveed x Brandeen x Jakey s1

So in this oneshot Jakey and Daveed will fight over Brandeen. As they are fighting Mitch comes along and tries to steal Brandeen. Thus makes Jakey and Daveed work together. I know Mitch has nothing to do with the ask but I see people shipping Mitch and Brandeen. Now onto the oneshot.

Jakey POV
"What do I do Mitch? Daveed keeps trying to take my best friend away." "We all know you like him more than a best friend." "Well obviously sadly he is to oblivious. Maybe one day we could adopt a kid and name then Lychee." "That's thinking to far ahead." Mitch said. I just sigh and ate the rest of the popcorn. "Try to confess to Brandeen if you don't someone else will." "Okay also aren't you going to ask someone out?" "Yes I am but I won't tell you who." I just nodded and began my search for Brandeen.

Mitch POV
So will he kill me if I ask out Brandeen? I pray to all gods not.

Daveed POV
I am going to confess to Brandeen. I was walking to his cabin until I saw Jakey. We glared at eachother. "Excuse me Jakey I must go and confess my love for Brandeen." "Sorry Daveed that will not be happening." I growled at him. I grabbed my sword and started to fight him. He kept using his ice magic. "You are playing dirty!" "I dont care Brandeen is mine!" We continued to fight and argue not knowing what was about to happen. We heard a knock we looked over and saw Mitch?

Brandeen POV
I heard a knock on my door. I open it and see Mitch. "Hey Mitch!" "Hi Brandeen I just wanted to tell you I-" All of a sudden Mitch got hit in the head. "Brandeen belongs to me!" "Why would you give me the advice to confess to Brandeen when you like him?" "If you failed I was going to ask him out!" I heard Mitch say as he ran. I was watching the chaos unfold. I went back in the house and grabbed glasses, soda, and icecream. I also grabbed my mineswitch to record this. I know I'm going to have to choose one but I rather watch the fireworks first.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.