Kay Mom!

So this will be season 1 heading into season 2. This will be when Ritchie leaves camp. Ritchie will call Kay mom on accident and Bryan and Jakey won't let her live it down. Now onto the oneshot.

Kay POV
It was upsetting to see my kinda son leave. I raised him after his parents did all that to him. I'm happy he can keep smiling. I go up to him and hug him. "Goodbye Ritchie I'll miss you." "Goodbye mom I'll miss you to!" I stopped when he called me mom. He left and I smiled back. "So mom is it?" Jakey said laughing. "Wow Kay you have two children? Daisy and Ritchie lucky you." "Guys he isn't my actual son he just made a mistake on accident." I know he didn't make an accident since he usually calls me that in private.

~2 years later~
I was starting camp up again. Sadly Ritchie won't be joining us. I saw Xylo with some kid. I went to hug Xylo but the kid came and hugged us. "Hi I'm Riccaro!" "Hi Riccaro!"

~2 days later~
I was talking with Xylo when Riccaro came up to me. "Hi mom, Hi dad!" Mom did he call me mom? Bryan and Jakey heard that. "So now you have three kids." "Riccaro, Ritchie, and Daisy when is your fourth child coming in?" Bryan said laughing. I just sigh knowing how they haven't forgotten about it. I kinda got upset when he mentioned Ritchie's name. "I hope you're okay Ritchie." I said quietly to myself. Xylo left but Riccaro stayed with me. "What happened to this Ritchie person?" "Well Riccaro he was abused as a child and I raised him. One day at the first camp he left he was supposed to come back but he didn't want to. I don't know if he is safe or not." Riccaro hugged me and I was shocked. "I bet he is safe! He will always be with you and if he needs help he will get the help! He sounds like a strong individual." Who knew a kid could say all those things. "Thank you Riccaro you really made me happy." "No problem mom!" He then left I looked up at the sky. "Come home someday Ritchie."

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.