Mama Cal at it Again!

So in this oneshot Cal will adopt Riccaro, Solis, Mania, Cassie, and Bri as his children. He will teach them life lessons and be the best mom possible. Now onto the oneshot.

Cal POV
I was taking a walk when Bri ran up to me. "Mom! Can I have icecream?" "Sure Bri let's go get you some icecream." We head over to an icecream parlor. We go in and Bri looks upset. "What's wrong Bri?" "It's to expensive." "Don't worry its on me." "You're the best mom!" Bri got a blue moon icecream cone while I got a chocolate one. We head back to the camp and she left to find her friends. All of a sudden Mania and Cassie came running up to me. "Hey mom do you want to train with us?" "Sure guys." We go to the training area. I watch as they fight until Mania accidentally actually pierced Cassie. "OMG Cassi are you okay?" "N-No my leg hurts." Me and Mania run over to her. "I'm sorry Cassi." Mania said with tears running down her face. "Mania go get a first aid kit." She nodded and ran. "Okay you are going to be okay." Mania came back and I started to disinfect her wounds. I ended up having Mania watch so she knows what to do if this situation occurs again. I wrapped her leg up and help her up. "Now you guys know how to help someone when injured." They nodded and Mania helped Cassi to her cabin. I walk until I heard crying. I go over and see Solis crying. "Hey sweetie what's wrong?" "Magnus and Inpu called me annoying and a nuicence." "Oh sweetie why would they say something like that?" "Well they were reading in their room and they looked frustrated so I asked if we could play outside to maybe help them." "Oh honey they were just busy and didn't want to be bothered they still care for you. Come on I'll play with you until they are ready." He had a big smile and we played catch until Magnus and Inpu took over. I then started on my walk until I saw Riccaro clutching his heart looking down. "Hey Riccaro whats wrong buddy?" "Mommy I think Momiji friend zoned me. She was habging out with another boy..." "Oh Riccaro that doesn't mean she friend zoned you." "But aren't you supposed to be loyal to the one you love?" "Yes but you can still have friends. There's different types of love." "What types are there?" "Family love, friendly love, and romantically love." "So she might like me romantically?" "Yes Riccaro." All of a sudden Momiji came up to us. "Riccaro did you forget we were supposed to hang out?" "No I saw you with someone else and I got upset." "Oh cutie that was my bestfriend." "I know mama Cal told me!" Riccaro hugged me then left with Riccaro. It was getting dark out and I see Solis, Riccaro, Bri, Mania, and Cassi. They go up with a movie and popcorn.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.