Collin x Bryan

In this oneshot Bryan will be visiting his sister and see Collin instead all alone. He takes advantage of that and hangs out with him. Now onto the oneshot.

Bryan POV
"I'm so bored!" I screamed out to no one. Maybe I should visit Bri and her cute friends. I then think of the cutest one. Collin he is so hot like man. I get everything I need and fly to Hoku. I get to the house and knock. "Coming!" The door opened up and I saw...Collin. "Hey Collin! Bri home?" "Hi Bryan and no they all went out but I stayed here." So he is all alone hmm. "Well wanna hang out?" "Sure sounds like fun." He lets me in his house and I go and sit down on the couch. He sits down to byt farther away from me. "So what movies do you have?" I asked looking at his abs. "Well Moana is the main one we watch." "Well put it on." As Collim went to put it on I couldn't stop myself from looking Collin up and down. Man does he have a nice looking body. I need to make him get closer to me.

Collin POV
I can't believe my crush wants to hang out with me. I put Moana in and sit on the otherside of the couch. As my dad's part came up I begin to sing it not realizing someone was moving closer to me. "You have a good voice cutie." "Wha?!" I blush and look over to see how close Bryan is. "B-Bryan don't make jokes like that." Bryan laughed. He put his arm around me and made me lay on his lap. "Bryan why am I doing this?" "Because you're my new boyfriend." "W-Wha-" Before I could finish my sentence Bryan started to make out with me. Everything was going great until Seek, Austin, and Bri walks in and sees me on the lap of a shirtless Bryan. "Oooo Bryan get it on!" I heard a girl voice say. "Seek Austin it's not what it looks like." "Bryan you have 7 seconds to run!" Bryan picked me bridal style and flew off with me. "Lets continue were we started at my house with the doors and windows locked so no one can here you scream. They did unholy things that I can not talk about.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.