Oh umm...

So in this oneshot Jyles, Davis, Inpu, Drannus, and River all walk in on  Bryan in a sana. Now onto the oneshot.

Bryan POV
I have been stressed the past few weeks. Maybe I should go to the Sana the camp just made. Instead of the onsen the sana is way more relaxing. I grab a towel and head in the sana. I sit down until the door opens.

Inpu POV
"Solis don't eat that." I am trying to stop Solis from being dumb. I really need a break. "Hey brother why not go to the new sana they installed?" "They have a sana?" Magnus nodded and I grabbed a towel. I head to the sana and see Jyles, Davis, Dranne, and River. Jyles and River hates me with a passion. I haven't really talked to Dranne but Davis is my 'friend.'

Davis POV
I overheard Inpu and Magnis talking about a sana? Maybe I should go I grab a short towel. I make it to the sana and see Jyles, River and Dranne. "What a coincidence."

Jyles POV
I was watching Bryan go into the sana. I grab my towel and head there I then saw the other rivals come here. "Why did you guys have to come?"

River POV
I saw Jyles putting on a towel. What is he planning I saw Bryan enter a sana. That little s*it. I get on a towel and head over there. Why is all the rivals here.

Dranne POV
I walked to the sana since I needed a break. When I got there everyone was there. We head in and see Bryan. "AHHHHHH!" Inpu screamed. "I'M SO SORRY!" Inpu then ran out. Davis and Jyles were looking him up and down. River went and sat next to him. I ended up sitting farther away from everyone. Inpu came back and Bryan made him sit on his lap. This was an awkward experience. I shouldn't have came today.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot. Also next chapter will be a poem about everything that's going on with black people. Now you might not understand it but it's from my perspective and what I lived through as a mixed child.