Solis is Big Mad

Solis gets big mad and Davis, Riccaro, and Cal try to calm the big mad bean down. Now onto the oneshot.

Solis POV
Stupid Inmo always hitting me with his book. Telling me I can't be with Cassi. Telling me I will never have anyone who truley loves me like Bryan does to him. I keep complaint to myself not realizing I had an audience. "Hey uncle you alright?" I look over and see Davis, Riccaro, and Cal. I don't want Riccaro seeing me mad he is like my best buddy. "G-Go away!" "Whats wrong Solis?" "GO AWAY!" I threw a fire ball at them except for Riccaro. My skin turned red and I had a deadly look in my eyes. "Solis you can talk to us!" Riccaro said hugging me. I calm down a little bit but my skin is still red. "Okay now what is wrong?" I look at mama Cal and my nephew. "Inpu is treating me like I'm an idiot. He tells me I can't be with Cassi, hits me with books, and told me no one would love me like Bryan loves him." They all hugged me. "We love you Solis! Now let's fo confront the meanie Inpu." "Hehe Inpoo!" Riccaro laughed and I giggled to. We head to Bryan's mansion door and went in since Riccaro didn't care about knocking. "Inpu! We need a chat!" Bryan and Inpu looked confused. "What did I do?!" Inpu screamed I flinched thinking he was going to pull out the book again. "You hurt Solis you big meanie. No one besides Bryan loves you!" "Riccaro why would you say that?" Bryan asked confused. I just looked down while Riccaro countered with, "That's what Inpu said to Solis that no one would love Solis like you love Inpu." Bryan was quiet. "Apologize-" "But baby-" "APOLOGIZE NOW OR NO CUDDLES!" Bryan screamd in rage. Inpu made his way over to me Davis also went next to me making sure I'm okay. Mama Cal was freaking out about Riccaro breaking the door down still. "Solis I'm sorry I was just really stressed out. I didnt mean all those things of course you are loved. You always will be. Go ahead and see Cassi." When he said that I was gone running for Cassi.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.